Chapter 15

Gia stop! This is so wrong! You didn't know better the first time! But now ur kissing him with open eyes!

I know I didn't know the first time. But now I do and I don't want to stop just yet. Professor Maddoxs kisses were sweet and passionate. A completly diffrent senario then on Saturday.

" Gia," he monaed around my lips.

I giggled. When he talked he sounded like Dory trying to talk to a whale. Never fails to crack a smile to my face.

We kissed just a little bit longer before we broke apart. I was breathless. Profesor Maddox was panting like a dog. Boy, we were both a hot mess.

He took a stand of my hair and let it fall though his fingers like warm golden sand.

" Whats with the change?"

I shurgged. " I was just tired of looking like a mouse. Plus my roomate dragged me into it."

" Gia, I liked how you looked before the makeover. You were so pretty and innocent."

I blushed a rosy pink. " And now.?" I could'nt help but ask that. I cared what people think. Even if his opinion doesnt really matter.

" Your still very pretty... But with the hair and the look your just begging to attract male attention. I remember when I first saw you I thought you were a slut."

A slutt.... How am I suppose to respond to that?

" And as long as I'm being honset with you about that there is something else I should probally tell you."

Oh God! Now what!

" I didn't give you scholorship money beacuse you made mistakes or sucked. You were acually really good! The best player I have heard all day. I sent you out because I couldn't look at you."

Couldn't look at me? I'm so conufused.

" Well you see..." he ranked his hands though his hair, " You gave me a really bad bonner that day. It was so bad that the longer I looked at you the worse it got. So I made up all that crap about you being a terrible player and sent you away to take care of my buisncess.

.... Is he being serious.... A FUCKING BONNER! I LOST MY CHANCE ON GETTING THOUSAND OF DOLLARS IN SCHOLORSHIP MONEY BECAUSE OF WHAT???!!!!!??? A MOTHER FUCKING BONNOR! AND ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT I DID SOMETHING WRONG!!!!

" YOU PATHETIC LYING DOUCHE BAG! I WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR THAT SOLO!!!! AND YOU DISMISS ME BECAUSE OF A PERSONAL PROBLEM!!!!!! THERE IS A THING CALL A BATHROOM!!!!! REMEMBER THAT THE NEXT TIME YOU HAVE THAT SISTUATION!!!!!!!

I removed myself from his lap and put a good couple feet in front of us. I covered my mouth my hand to prevent a sob from coming out. God how can I be so stupid! I never should of kissed my Professor!

" Gia I'm sorry," he apologized, " I thought that was a good time to be honest. I never thought it would hurt you."

He tried coming towards me. No! Get him away from me! I don't want him anywhere near me!

I held out my hands like a police officer would to stop uncoming traffic.

" Well, you guessed wrong! How could you do that to me!"

" I'm sorry," he repeated, " I wasnt thinking staright."

I crossed my arms over my chest. I needed to protect myself. I've been doing such a terrible job of it lately.

" Next time you want to ruin someones live and dreams. Use the brain insde of your head."

********

When I made it back to my room Bryce was still not back. Thats probally a good thing. I wasnt up for company.

I thought I hated Professor Maddox before but now I really do. I loathe him so much that I just want to punch him until he bleeds to death! The scumbag deserves it!

My phone rang beside me on the bed. It was a text message from that same unknown number.

Unknown: Take my advise and stay away! I would never want a slutt like you anyways!

I'm sick of hearing that word today! I'm gonna chuck my phone and I hope it cracks into a million pieces! I would of been sucessfull if my mom didn't call.

I haven't heard from her in over a week and its about time I talked to her.

" Hi mom."

" Hi Gia how are you?"

Hummilated. " I'm alright."

" You don't sound fine. Whats wrong?"

I was not getting into boy trouble with my mom. That would just get her to think that I needed rescuing.

" Just some guys beining jerks to me," I summerized.

" Oh I'm sorry honey. I hope things were going well for you."

The were until I was stupid enough to kiss two diffrent guys.

" Ya well its not your fault.... So how are you?'

There was a pause on the other end.

"Mom...."

" I have some bad news Gia..."

Why does all news have to bad! Why can't I get some good news instead?

" What is it mom...."

" Well.... I um.... the thing is...."

" Mom," I dramtically sighed in frustration, " Spill it out! Now."

She rushed whatever news she was gonna say ashamed of it. But I caught it just in time to know what was going on. She got her idenitiy stolen!

Authors Note: Here is another chapter of I hate you professor! Sorry for the long wait! I hade writters block. Its no fun! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I think I am going to publish my new story I'm working on! Keep an eye for updates!

Love,

Anna :)