Chapter 19

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Do you ever just bottle something up until you can't take it anymore that you explode like a rocket? Well in case you haven't figured it out yet thats what happend with me. I was angry. At the crook. At Professor Maddox. And at myself for not speaking up. So I kept it all inside of me until Thursday.

Colton always told that the best place to go when you want to start a riot is somewhere far away from the people you care about the most. If you are in a vacant area you wont do something you will regret.

" You got a powerful pair of lungs," a strangers voice came from behind me.

Holy crap on a cracker! I turned around and saw a girl around my age staring at me with a soft smile. She was very pretty. No that was inaccurate. She was gorgeous with long soft, silky brown hair and soothing blue eyes. But what stuck out the most was her outfit. She was wearing a white and gray dress shirt, with light blue skinny jeans with a matching bow in her hair. My only thought was: how-in- the- hell- does- something- so- modern- look- like- it- could-be- warn- by- models? Maybe she is a model in disguise. I am why would't you be if your tall, tan, willowy, fashionable and gorgeous.

" Is that a complement."

She took a couple of steps closer to me.

" Im my book it is. I'm trying to make new friends and give out compliments. I saw you standing there and I could't think of anything to say expect you got a powerful pair of lungs."

Well. OK then.

" I know its sounds stupid but now I'm gonna get it right." She paused. Thought about it then said that I had really pretty hair.

" Thank you," I said subconsciously while tucking a strand behind my ear.

" Is that your natural color?"

I shock my head. " I died it several times before. I don't really remember my natural color. Before this it was a blackish blue color."

" That sounds so pretty," she sighed, " Why did you change it?"

Because I didn't have a choice and I was literally dragged into it. " My roommate suggested it and I decided to go for it. "

" So your in collage?"

Jesus Christ? What is she a journalist who is investigating my whole background story?

" Yes."

" Where do you go?"

" Rainsbury University."

" Oh that's awesome my brother works there."

Hmm. I wonder if I know him.

" Oh hang on a sec. Hello?" I guess someone is trying to get a hold of her.

" Ok I will be home in a bit mom. Bye. Hey listen I got to go but it was nice talking to you huh...."

" Gia."

" Ok I'm Pam. We should hang out sometime. You free saturday?"

If only.

" I can't I got dragged into a dinner that night."

" Ah boo. Well maybe another time. Bye then."

I wasn't so sure what to think of Pam. She was too... Perky. And talkative. And that is something that is not in my comfort zone.

*****

Professor Maddox told me to him at his office to head over to his moms. I was this close- this close- to telling him I wasn't going. But the moment I saw him in a gray T-shirt, dark jeans, and a beanie with a big smile plastered on his face that it was to late to back out now.

" Miss Joriseen," he greeted. " You look very lovely."

I looked down at my dress blue jeans and my tan one shoulder dress shirt that ruffled near the top and muttered a thanks.

" You ready then?"

I followed Professor Maddox until we reached his car. A gray Ashton Martin. Classy.

" You like what you see," he teased.

If he's referring to the car then totally.

We drove for a ways until we reached his parents place. When we entered the house I was greeted by his mom and... Pam?

" Ah Gia," She squealed running over to give me a hug, " I'm so happy to see you! What are you doing here?"

" Wait Pam you know Gia." Professor Maddox sounded confused.

" Ya I meet her in the woods the other day. How do you know her big brother?"

Wait a minute. Pam was Professor Maddox's sister?

Thats awesome! I have a brother who works at Rainsbury University.

Why does this have to be a coincidence? It seems like everything that is going on in my life is connect to Professor Maddox. What could possible happen next???!!!

I found out the answer to my question within the next minute or so. The door flew open and in came a man who was a little bit older then Professor Maddox with a gentleman who was probably in his mid forty's or fifties. He looked familiar. I know I've seen him before but where? This is a really bad case of deja vu.

" Hey mom," the young guy said who I think is Professor Maddox's older brother, " Look who I found at the liquor story. Its uncle Jace!"

Professor Maddox's mom came in a second later.

" Hello brother how are you?"

" Pissed."

" When aren't you. Oh Phoenix why don't you introduce your girlfriend to your uncle then make your way into the dinning room."

" Ummm. Alright. Um uncle this is Gisella Joriseen. She's not my girlfriend by the way. Uh Gia this is my uncle Jason Dallas but we all call him Jace."

Hugh! NO! IT CAN'T BE! It's impossible! But I remember it!

" Breaking news," the announcer reported," there was a tragic car accident on Madison Ave. Eighteen year old Colton Joriseen fell asleep behind the wheel and collided head on with another car. The other driver, 55 year old Jason Dallas was intoxicated with an alcohol level of 0.09. Both Jorissen and Dallas died at the secse of the accident. In other news...."

They guy who killed my brother is Professor Maddox's Uncle! And he's still alive! While my brother is buried six feet under!

Author's Note: I'm sorry for such a long wait on an update! I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think!

Love,

Anna :)