Chapter 14

Authors Note: I just wanted to say that I will be updating my stories every chance I can. I've been really frusted and stressed lately, and writting is one of the only methods to calm me down. So exepct more updates at radmon intervals. Enjoy!

" Oh hey Professor Maddox. What are you doing here. It is labor day you know?"

Really? Thats all you got? What a stupid thing to say. 

" I know its labor day but that doesnt mean I can't stop by. I'm surpised your awake honeslty. Most students would take this chance to sleep in."

   Thats what I would be doing if I remembered it was sticken labor day. Stupid give- the- world- off- day!

" I thought we had class for a mintue," I blushed.

" Gia."

Why does he have to say my name like that? Sexiness with a hint of amusement or lust.

" Yes," I chocked.

" Turn around  and look at me."

Mmhn. I don't think so.

" Gia," he wispered, " Please." 

Damn it he remembered my weakness. The P word.

Slowly I spun on my heel and faced him.

" There. Thats better." He let out one blinding smile.

Maybe for him! 

" Hey why don't we do something!"

" What," I asked dumbfoundedly.

" Do you like movies?"

Is this a trick question? And what was he getting at.

" Why." I was skeptical. They way he said it made me get the feeling that he has something else in mind besides " watching  movies"

" Well I remeber you were struggling with the your solo in Phatom of the Opera and I was gonna watch it. You should join me... To get your solo down."

" How would watching the movie help me get my solo down. The only thing that will work is pratice and don't you think its inapporpirate?"

" No," he said simply.

" And if someone sees us?"

" Its labor day. No one will come by. Just trust me Gia."

No! I won't go! Its too risky! Plus why should I go after what he said to me!

" I can make popcorn."

" Extra butter," I asked with bambi eyes.

" The only way to eat popcorn,"  he laughed.

" Deal!"

*****

I know I know! I said I wouldn't go but cut me some slack! If there was free food involved how can you say no!

We went back to the band room. Phoinex cleared away all the chairs and stands and set up a projector and movie screen. He did all the hard work and I took care of the easy stuff. The popcorn. Phoenix told me to make two bags so we can each have our own. I made his bag first and tossed a peice into my mouth when it was done.

MMMMM So fatty and buttery!

" That better have been your own bag Gia."

" Yes it is." 

No its not I mouthed while waiting for the next bag.

Pop. Pop. Popetiy Pop-Pop!