Chapter 20

"It's you," I said coldly, " YOU BASTARD! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I lunged for him and stared beating the absolute shit out of him. Blood was oozing out of his nose and his eye was swelling shut, fading to a dark purple. But I didn't stop there. I had to make absolute sure that he was dead corpse. He deserves it! Jason Dallas lived over 56 years of life. My brother didn't even make it to collage.

" Uh Gia," Professor Maddox waved his hands in front of my face.

Damn it! He could't at least let me enjoy my vision now could he?

" Yes?"

" It's a pleasure to meet you Gia," Jason held out a scrawny boney finger to me, but I refuse to take it.

"Same to you," I lied though gritted teeth.

" Ok everyone dinner is ready," Professor Maddox's mom sang.

" I need to use the bathroom first," I blurted.

" Of course dear. Its down the hall and to the right."

I followed her instructions and locked myself in. I can't do this. This is no way I can survive dinner know that I know who killed Colton. Needing someone to tell I called my mom.

" Gia," she picked up on the third ring, " How are you?"

I let out a stressful sigh and told her I was terrible.

" What's the matter sweetie?"

You have to tell her Gia. Do it! Now! Before you chicken out!

" I met the man who killed Colton...."

She didn't answer. Did she hang up. I checked the call timer. No the line was still connected.

" Mom?"

" How-how-how..."

" Do I know that he killed Colton," I finished for him, " He introduced himself as Jason Dallas."

" That unimaginable rat bastard," my mother wispered harshly, " Where are you?"

" At dinner with a friend." And by friend I mean professor.

" Leave," she demaned.

" I can't. A friend of mine brought me here."

" Then you tell him that you don't feel well and get the hell out of there. I will not have you be in the same house as that murder. He deserves to be in the graveyard! Not my son! Do you understand me?

There was a swift knock at the door.

" Gia are you ok?"

It was profesoor Maddox.

Shit!

" Gia answer me," both my my and professor Maddox ordered.

I hung up on my mom and texted her saying that I was sorry that I did what I did an that I would get out of there.

" Owe!!!!!!!!!!"

" Gia are you ok????"

" Nooooo."

" Whats the matter?!?!?"

I clutched my tummy.

" Pain. Lots of pain!" Hehe I'm so good at this.

" Like tummy aches?"

Stomach aches aren't good enough. I need something more dramatic. I know!

" Woman problems!"

" Fuck," I heard him mutter.

I smirked to myself, now the time I can act like a total bitch to him.