Chapter 7

"Hi," Gia squelled then stoped herself cleared her throat and tried again, " Hi. I'm Bryce. Gia's roomate."

"Bryce," Professor Maddox asked in discust, " So are you really a name underneath that pathetic exucse of an outfit?"

I shifted in my chair to give him the look. The one that said- What-The-Hell-Is-Wrong-With-You?

However Bryce wasn't effected. In fact she had a pretty awsome cumbatt.

" And whats you name? And btw you would be so much more good looking if someone ductaped your mouth shut!"

I busted out laughing. I don't care if he is standing right there or not. Its time he got a taste of his own shitty ass medicine.

" Its Phieonix and I allready tried that. its just turned me on so much that I only screamed louder."

Tmi! Tmi! Students here!

" So you were born in Arizon then The worst state in all of America! And I'm sure it did."

" In a way you can never imagine."

" Enough," I shouted.

Eyes from all of the resturant landed on our table, incluidng the eyes of the water.

" What," I spatt, " You never seen a pissy woman before?"

I hunched over and jolted forward just to scar them. Eveyrone resumed back to what they were doing, besides the waiter who set our food down.

" Are you allright Miss," he asked genuinely concerened.

Well if you really paided attention you would know the sistuation but no your to busy servering people who relavtily don't give a shit about anything.

Thats what I was feeling but on the inside.

But on the outside I just smiled, shook it off, and said, " Yes everythings things fine. Thank you."

He winked at me again, " No problem. Enjoy your soup!"

The waiter turned to face Professor Maddox and asked him if he wants anything.

" Yes. I'll have a water and my usual."

" And that is?"

He didn't answer right away. It took him a mintue before he replied, " The chicken and rice soup."

" Of course right away. And where wil you be sitting?"

" Right here with the girls," he stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Fuck that shit!

" Ummm can I get a take out box," I pleaded while batting my eyelashes.

" Sorry," the waiter apologized, " No takes out. And right away sir."

He left! to head back to the kitchen. He left me alone with my sexy arrognant professor!

Wait did I just say sexy!

A Gasp!

" May I join you," Professor Maddox asked.

He sat down in the chair next to me and I was feeling very clustophobic. I can't breath! He's taking to much space up in my pesonal bubble.

" You going to join us anyway," I rummbled, " So I don't see what the diffrece is."

" Gia," Bryce hissed while digging into her steaak, " Why are you being so rude?"

I'm. I'm. I'm being rude? I'm being rude! He started it!

" It's allright Bryce," Professor Maddoz assured her, " Its obvious Miss Joriseen has never heard of a nifty little gift called Midol or a happy pill.

The nevere of that guy! If only I could just punch him in the face! You know what I don't have to take his crap!

I rose up scaping my chair along the tile.

" I'm gonna head back. Bryce are you coming?"

" But i'm not done yet," she pouted.

" She's right," Professor Maddox agreed, " You woudln't want to waste such delisous looking food. Children in Africa could eat that."

Well, then we better make sure it doens't go to waste then.

I picked my bowl of soup up and I shoved it into his face.

It was splattered all over the place even on his jeans and black button down shirt.

" They can't eat it if your wearing it," I brought up. Just to get his goat and piss him off took a scoop off his cheeck and took at taste.

I cringed it tasted like butter and herbs. Normally, I like that but not in soup.

" It was gross anyway and its even more unedible on you."

I stormed off and placed a bill on the counter then headed back to the dorms without Bryce.

Authors Note: Thank you to all my followers and to eveyone who has give my works a chance. It means a lot to me! Stay you and never back down.

Love,

Anna :)