Chapter 6

Doo- Dit- Dit-Dit. Doo-Dit-Dit-Dit. Doo-Dit-Dit-Dit-Dummmmmm. Bummmmm. Bum! Bum!

Holy Shit! I can't belive it! I played all of my solo! And professor Maddox didn't stop me! Ha in your face sucker!

When I looked back up at him his jaw was droped so low that it could off fallen right off his face.

" And to think you ever doubted me," I sassed while walking off.

I made it to the doors but Professor Maddox told me to wait a mintue and commanded my accopanist to leave.

I looked at her for advice that said what- does- he- want- what- do- I- do? But but all she did was shug and walked out the door. Way to be helpfull I sarcastically I clucked to myself. "

"Gia look at me please," Professor Maddox gently purred.

Something was not right here. First, when does Mr. Maddox call me Gia? Second, when does he say please? Finally, she when does he speak in a smooth velvety voice.

" Gia. Gia. Gia," he repeated over and over again.

Getting supper annyoned I turned around to face him.

He placed his strong bulky hands on my shoudlers and wispers " That was the best pefermace I ever heard."

I blushed a deep shade of scarlet and smiled a soft modest smile.

" Why thank you pofessor Mad- Mad-Mad- what-what what are you doing?"

He was nipping at my earlobe and swirling his tounge around the sensative skin.

" Don't talk," he wispered, " Just let me."

" Let-let-let you what," I stupidly stammered.

" Please you, he wispered again, " You know you want me." He went back to making out with my ear.

That must just be my sex talking. I don't want him. I promised myself I would hate him for all eternity. And I do. I hate him. I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!

Professor Maddox pulled away from my ear and shock my shoulders. When he spoke again his voice changed to a buddly feminie voice " Rise and shine butter cup!" Slowly Prossefer Maddox disolved into a new person. Bryce! Naturally I did the only thing I could think off. I screamed.

****

" Ouch," Bryce yelped covering her noise with her hand, " You hit me in the face! I'm bleeding!"

I heard the door opened follwed by a , " Out of my way injured girl coming though!"

Grogiggly I elevated my head from my pillow just a tad with hair a tangled mess. What the hell happened? I plopped back and stared up at the celing.

I was dreaming... About my professer.... That is not a good sign.... What is going on with you Gia!

The door creaked up and Bryce sat down on my bed with a paper towel clotting her bloody nose.

" What the hell did you take on Monday and what ever it was where can I get some?"

Monday? " Don't you mean yesterday," I corrected sitting up and rubbing my temples, " And I didn't take anything. I just crashed."

" Nope," she sang while poping the p, " Its Wenesday. You were out all day yestderday that I thought you were sick. I tried waking you up before your Creative Writing Class but you still didn't wake up. I shurgged it off because I thought you were either hung over or stoned but now I take it as you were neither."