MUST Get It Straightened

Começar do início

"Yea"

"FOR WHAT?"

"shhh. Theres no reason to be mad baby"

"Yes there is! Ok so Brandon has a thing for his ex.. Who cares! She doesn't even live here! Shes going back home! I have nothing to worry about"

"Well you're just dropping me huh? It was good while it lasted " I climbed off her

"Andrew no" she grabbed hold of my shirt 

"Why are you no'ing me? You obviously just said that you have nothing to worry about with Brandon which means you still want to be with him. That means Im just here on your free time, I told you Im tired of sharing" I pulled away from her grip 

"But" 

"But what Shanelle?"

She stared at the floor. "Yea... Just leave"

"iight. Bye"

"Bye"

I went back out like I came in. She let me out and I gave her a quick hug. 

She watched me leave. I was quit heart broken yet, wanna no why? She'll come running back this soon...

Shanelle,

Time to be sad and hate life 😃😊😒😔😢😞😖. 

Mariahs talking to my man, not only him but Andrew too. Don't she have one of her own!? 

Brandon has secrets... His ex is one of his formal classmates so if shes still here in town she might be at that party. 

Andrew just ditched me I guess you could say. I actually liked him but I guess having a secret relationship with someone gets boring for a freaky boy like him. 

I plopped back on my bed and picked up the ring. I just let him take off my ring.. Why'd I do that!

I sled it back in place on my finger then starred up. I MUST get this straightened out.  By this weekend I'll have a answer!

~~Its morning! Its morning :D (3:29am)~~

Diamond,

I couldnt sleep! The baby still hasnt come but I think she might be ready right now.

"Corahn!" 

"Huh?" he looked so tired

"I think shes cominggg! OMG HELPPPP!"

"Diamond calm down" he ran to get me help. 

I laid there breathing heavy some more. Here comes pain! 

The nurses and people came in ready to deliver. 

"Just breath"

Oh yea. Cause im just gonna stop breathing while Im giving birth right? 

I felt someone touch my hand. I looked over and saw my husband grabbing it and smiling. 

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "You can do it" he whispered

I couldnt even smile at him. The pain was gaining up. 

"You can start pushing now" the man/doctor down there clearing looking at my vagina says. 

It was a little awkward, I said the same thing when Jaden was being born. 

I squeezed Corahns hand tight as I began to push our baby.. Rachel. 

They kept telling me to push.... I was pushing! 

"Im gonna die!"

"You better not!" Corahn yelled