Synopsis

"She's back?" I asked Kelvin.

He nodded. "At your back." Nginuso pa nito. 

Unti-unti kong inikot ang katawan ko saka ko nakita ang babaeng matagal ko ng hinihintay. She's gorgeous, luxurious, and just dazzling. She's new and not usual. After a decade she's finally here. 

"Attention, everyone! Today is a special day. You guys need to listen." The mc says. But my eyes are still on her. She's smiling on everyone. 

"Do you know that this school had to be immobilized once? Because of the unpaid services we had. It's a terrible aspect for us, but it's because one of VANZA's founders went to school here. She assisted us in regaining our foundation, and now this school stands alone. It is a fantastic chance for us to be assisted by the Multi Millionaire." The mc sobbed.

Her eyes looked for someone. But then settled for me. 

It's the magic, I still feel her.

Still, same.

The crowds sobbed, 

"We, the instructors and principals, are delighted to welcome you. Vanessa, Airy, Nizzle, Zandra, and Anne are some of the characters. Let's start some applause flowing." She looked at me cold. Her sweet smile is now gone. 

Zandra Williams.

"She's still beautiful. After many years. Hindi na siya bata." Saad ni Kelvin habang nakatingin sa kanya.

She turned her gazed on the stage. I can't take it anymore. Her friends are going upstairs and she's following them. I walked towards her, when she felt me coming nearer she started walking faster. Yet, I grabbed her hand and held it tight.

The lights went to us. Whispers from the crowds were loud. 

My eyes focus on her. Closer now.

She's my Zandra.

Pilit nitong inaalis ang kamay niya. "Bitawan mo 'ko." She said. Her teeth were fighting.

"Why so cold, baby?" I asked her with my smile. She automatically glared at me. "Don't call me that." Her voice is stone. 

We walked towards the stage but my plans is on. She thought were going upstairs. Sa gilid ng entablado ay mayroong kwarto kung saan ang mga kilalang tao lang ang pwedeng pumasok. Hinigpitan ko ang hawak sa kanya at pumasok doon. Pilit ko siyang pinasok dito.

Saka mabilis na sinarado ang pinto.

"Terick! Ano ba!?Anong ginagawa natin dito!? Bitawan mo nga ak-" 

I can't stand it anymore. I wrapped my hands on her waist and pulled her closer. My lips captured hers. Her lips we're cold and just taste cherry. She fought. Closing her lips tight.

I leaned her against the wall and deepened the kiss. Her hand went to my neck and grip me. "Stop!" She shouted and bit my lips.

I bit her lowered lips and my hands went to her chest. My hands is once owned by demons. Her mountains became more bigger than before.

"AH!" She moaned. 

Her tongue were trapped inside her mouth. I licked her lips and still on the walls. Her heartbeat is loud just like how she shouted my name in the name of our bed.

"Y-you can't do this to me!" She's breathless.

My hands were already inside her dress.

"I can, Baby." I voiced.

"No! Stop this!" She shoved me.

I wrapped my hands on her waist. "No! I can't. You're addicting, Zandra. I want you." I beg. She licked her lips. Umangat ang labi nito.

Saka mabilis na tumama ang malakas na kamay nito sa mukha ko. Mahapti pero gustong gusto ng katawan ko. 

"How dare you to drag me here in nasty place!?" She screamed at my face.

"I-I.." Her voice is like the thunder, scary yet still soft for me. 

"Terick, you started this." She whispered. Her hands took off her shoes and shoved it on the side. Her eyes settled for me. Furious. She pulled my hair making me faced her. The way she grip my hair strand made me want to be pet by her.

"Tell me, Terick. What do you want?" She breath. 

My eyes watered. Suddenly, my hands palm met and says this words.

"I will take all the pain. Just accept me again, Zandra." I plead. 

Her touch is what i want. Even it makes me weak.

Her love is what i want. Even it put me in pain.

Still want her. All of her. 

"Then be ready, Terickzima." She smirked.

CRIME (The Owners Series #1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara