Chapter 7

OUR HANDS WE'RE TIED. The dark room shines. Butterflies on my stomach. Smile on my face.

"Let's stay like this." I whispered.

My head on his shoulder while we watched the dark skies with million stars above. He never said any words and that's creeping me. Every minute was quiet.

I can't stand this anymore. 

My hand reached his face. Cupped him. His eyes we're closed. "Tell me what's on your mind?" 

Slowly opened his eyes. Green eyes looks scared. Terrified about us. They don't know about this, what happened when the curtain flows. And I'm also scared of this. 

I smiled bitterly. 

Can't we just express what we want in this world full of demons. 

Crestfallen again. And I don't want that. Only for today. Throwing the feeling that I don't want to feel today and enjoy the day with him. Stood in front of him. 

Showed him my hand. Bit my lips, waiting for his response. "What is this?" He asked calmly.

Didn't think twice grabbing his hand and pulled him to me. Closed enough for us to do things that I want. 

"Let's dance."

Placing his hand on my waist. My feet started to move, slowly, like there's a tune in my head that makes me do this. Closed my eyes and feel everything with him. Hearing his oxford shoe. 

The light from the moon gives us melancholy. Letting my walls down, armor falls. And I'm scared that this unknown passion will end so fast. 

"Did you eat the food that I gave for you?" He speaks.

Body moving from our own rhythm. 

"Three days straight, all vegetables?" 

He nodded. "Yea. I eat them all." Answered him.

I don't like eating vegetables, yet they tasted good and my gut loves it. 

His hands went to my hair. Caressing it softly like a baby. And when I opened my eyes saw his eyes smiling perfectly at me. And I can't tell the passion was. All I know is his eyes we're glad.

The cold air is brushing my skin, that's when he pulled me closer. And welcome by his big biceps. Locked inside of his arms. Laid my head on his chest. 

"We are crazy." He muttered.

I chuckled. Indeed.

Smelling his shirt. Addicting and activating my drive. And now I can't hold myself anymore. Crossing the inches of us. My lips angrily sucked his lips. 

His eyes widen. I chuckled. 

"Y-you do things like that?" He seems shocked of my movement. "You're really a bad girl."