Chapter 2

My mind still on him. His sudden move made me crazy. What happened with him? Inside the club, many people are kissing, getting wild. But Zandra doesn't care. She came here even though she don't want to. 

Coming here liberates her from all, yet spending quality time here without a gentleman in her arms bores her. She began over to the server and requested for vodka.

"Hey! Handsome, I want a vodka." She said seductively.

The bartender immediately nodded. He quickly grab some of it. She can say that this man is new.

Tumingin siya sa mga tao. Hinanap niya ang kasama niya. This crowded room filed with smoke, she find them seated on the table with numerous guys. It is obvious that they are flirting. Rilla hands are all over the man. Umiling nalang ang dalaga.

They are five. Rilla, Chelsea- their president, and the three others.

The bartender came back with a smile on his face.

"This is for you, madame." Sabay kindat pa.

She smiled at him.

Zandra's been here, multiple times. The 'Iaomai Bar' is popular to the middle to riches. Williams, Augustine, First and Martines are one of the known names coming here.

Part of Rich families.

Zandra smiled and drink it in a shot. Burning feeling in her throat which is normal. Tasteless. Plain. This bartender seems shock of what she done.

She smirked.

Tinalikuran niya na ito. Walking to the middle of the dance floor. Everyone is being high, moving bodies, sound of making. Living free on their own. The lights that never blind anyone.

A guy on the side was staring at her as she headed to the centre. The beat is like making her body hot. Drums rolling, moving her hips. She closed her eyes and feel the heat.

Take it off (ha, ha, ha)

The man was already in front of her when she opened her eyes. His lips gently licked. His odor is poisonous. He looked gorgeous with a beard on his face.

"Hey baby, what's your name?" The man's husky voice lingered in her mind.

Cleared her throat.

"I'm Zandra." smile written in her face.

The man hold her hand as she turned around. She grin her ass on the man's pelvis. The drums kept vibrating when it was hit, like how her heart follows.

He moaned.

His hands made way on her waist. Holding it hard, both swaying for the music. "Yeah, lower." He pleaded.

"ohhhhhhhh"

She turned to face him and kissed his lips. Soft and generous. Tasting the liquor they both drunk. They were both wasted on one other's lips.

"Ah, ha, ha, ha-ah"

Nagdikit ang katawan nila. They were both aggressive. Biting and sucking each others like they were the only person on the club.

"Take it oh, ha, ha, ha-ah"

She's not a typical girl who'll love to studies everyday. Little they know she's a bad girl living in a small cage. She loves rolling her body on air.

Mabilis niyang tinulak ang lalaki saka bumalik sa pwesto nila kanina. She don't like him anymore. He smells shit. 

"You done?" Rilla asked her while taking sip on the wine.