Chapter 8

FELL FLAT TOP OF HIM. His hard stomach in my back while I'm breathing hard. This very moment that I know will not last, and after this will forever be gone. 

And all i need to do is to enjoy this.  His eyes roamed on my body while looking dangerously. 

My body felt ready, now. 

He held my knee and let me face the bedsheet. My back is showing at him. The cold breeze that touching my skin is replace by his warm lips. Kissing my bare back and I'm loving it.

Echoes of air in the room.

"Fuck!" I mumbled.

The sensation the gives me light for the next days, and reason for me to not hold myself anymore. "I'm insane." 

Turned around and met him. Slowly seated on bed and my hands traveled to his jaw. His eyes closed and let me trace him. Harshly rubbing his skin on face. Then cupped him. Craving him for myself.

Grabbed his face and force to looked at me. "Now, tell me. Who own you?" Asked him. 

He didn't open his eyes nor answered. Closing the distance more to him. Gripping more on his jaw and surely will leave marks. 

When I didn't hear any words from him, I took my hands and wrapped it around his neck. Without his words, I'm scared again. I nipped his skin. Letting my tongue do the work and my hand travelled on his manhood.

My teeth bit his flaming skin. Rushing blood inside of us, just his growling sounds that you can hear in our room. No one's going to sleep tonight when he's on my side. 

"Uhm! Shit!" He groaned.

Sucking the skin 'till it blushes. That's my favorite color. His arms are wrapped on my waist. The sound of my kiss on his skin, electricity. Wide awake eyes of mine search for his eyes. 

Seated on his lap comfortably. And I wanna do shit. Second later, his groaned went loud. My hips we're moving, rubbing nakedly on his manhood. Skin to skin. 

"Oh! Jesus! Zandra! fuck!" Held my hips and guided me to move faster.

Everytime I rub myself on him, he would do something farther. My chest that he leaned and felt him sucked my pebbles. Something inside is feeling ecstasy. When I'm rubbing myself on him his hands molding my chest like the bread on bakery.

"Oh! Yea! So good!"

"Ugh! Ugh!" 

His lips we're lingering on my pebbles never leaving. My hands gripping on my own hair. Dripping wet, savoring me. He held me up and pointed his thing on my entrance. 

"C'mon." I muttered while my eyes are perfectly close.

Heard his little hissed. Biting my lips while waiting for him to enter me. I don't wanna let go this feeling. All at once I'm waiting.