Chapter 14

8:00 IN THE VIP ROOM.

Silence in the room, you can hear the clock, the small sounds from outside. The night seems clear, no stars, no moon. Empty feeling. I know it isn't right. A Professor and a student. But I just don't care. 

This room used to be my sacred place. Didn't notice how I did this nasty. The traces on every edge, we've been crazy here. 

One, two, three knocks on the door and swung opened.

"He's here." Finnian voiced.

Automatically felt the skipped on my heart. The rooms filed with his perfume. Everything is addictive. Suddenly time is significant. Turning around and met him. The feeling is now special.

"Leave us." I commanded.

Door closes. The passion changed. My feet walked to him. Plain shirt paired with a dark jean. He stood there looking at me. No words. Just our eyes.

"I wanna know what's inside of your head." I carefully said. It was so sudden, my words.

He stared at me. All at once I wanna know what's inside of it. Simple words is what I want from him. Yet I know everything may change.

"This night is for us, Terick. Inside of your head is all I own. Don't think of someone." I completely said.

My hand laid on his shoulder. Working on its own. Taking his shirt off while our eyes were connected. It's like we're exchanging fire. When his shirt is off, my eyes went to his shoulder back then to him.

I landed my lips on his bare shoulder. Kissing his skin. It feels warm. "This used to be mine." I said. Then my hand traces his skin. While my lips and tongue enjoying his shoulder.

He let me do it.

Throwing his head back when my tongue twirled on his skin. Sucking him, hearing muffled voice from him.

"Ahm." He bit his lips.

Giving him my best tonight. I jumped and he carried me. Leaving his shoulder and went to his lips. I roughly kissed his lips while my hand cupped his face. Pushing him on me. He closed his eyes.

He freely opened his mouth to let me suck his tongue. "Agh! Ahmm... ah! M-masakit."He moved away yet I gripped on his neck.

Sipping his mouth, fighting inside of his mouth. Tongue fighting while he bit my lower lip. I went down and unbuckled his belt. Taking his jeans.

He gripped my hair. Hands trembling, the flame that starting, might end tomorrow. The moment that Zandra waited. His body shaped is what she like.

Zandra free his manhood.

"Prodigious." Zandra sexually said.

She never lives her eyes on it. It's massive and standing proud. Every girl would die to this. Her skin stings, every seconds passed just making her sexual.