Chapter 24

LUMABAS SIYA SA BANYO SAKTONG INIT NA INIT NA 'KO. Ang amoy niya ay umikot sa buong kwarto. Napangiti ako, sinuklay ng kamay niya ang buhok nito at tumingin sa pwesto ko. 

My thoughts quickly went back to the events. We had agreements there when we initially met.He continued to remain; I was only unaware that he was still mending me. Repairing the broken heart, he didn't cause and the life he didn't ruin.

"Taste it." He seductively said.

My eyes shifted on the cold floor. "Surely, I'm scrumptious. I'm good if you'll do it today and If you're busy, do it tomorrow, I'm also fine with that. Next tomorrow? Definitely, yes. But If you like it every day, of course, why not?" 

Wow

I blinked twice and cleared my throat. I'm not aware that my husband has a high winds temper. 

Kinuha ko ang nakapalipit na tuwalya sa bewang niya at nilagpasan siya. 'Di man lang siya nag-abala na takapan ito bagkus ay sinundan niya pa ko ng tingin. 

"Can I join you?" 

"Tantanan mo 'ko." Sabay pasok ko sa banyo. 

BUMUHOS ANG MALAMIG NA TUBIG SA KATAWAN KO. Sadyang ang pagdaloy nito sa balat ko ay nagbibigay ng panandalian gaan ng loob. Pinikit ko ang mata ko at hinayaan ang oras na lumipas. 

Nakaramdam ako ng kamay sa buhok ko. Pinisil niya ang anit ko at mahinhin na hinila ang mga buhok ko. Sumulat ang ngiti sa labi ko. 

"Feels good?" He asked. 

"Yea." I murmured. 

Felt him stopped his hand. As I opened my eyes, he is already in front of me. Although his eyes were displaying a range of emotions, love never wavered. 

"May I know what's wondering on you?" Curious eyes. "It's nothing." I applied the body wash on my body by pumping it. My body is being poked by his stare.

"It's really nothing." Keeping myself calm. 

"Okay." He answered shorty and started to walk away. Before that I grabbed his hand. "I'm feeling terrible. My soul is hurting me at every core. I had trouble falling asleep last night. I'm torn to bits because my thoughts were just so loud. Fin, I have no idea what to do anymore." 

"I hurt you, Finnian. I cheated on you! I betrayed you! Can't you see? But you kissed me last night like it was all fine and accept me freely. How can you do that? Do you have plan on me? Revenge? Vengeance?"

The sound of rushing water amid solitude. I bit my lips trying to keep myself. I gave all the hell on him and I'm scared and nervously terrified of this hero saving me, someday he'll leave me. Throwing the stones but he just shrugged those. 

"Zandra, I never thought about that. Is that what's upsetting you, those are your accusations? Was that the thought that crossed your mind the previous evening?" His eyes are marked by sorrow paint. "I'm insane, Zandra. Don't blame my behavior. I'm born to be like this to you." He gulped.