~THE END ~

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Yuna, I saw her"
Sunghoon exclaimed, closing his mouth to prevent from getting emotional.

Yuna on the other side wasn't shocked nor felt any kind of other thing cause she knew God would sent him after her anyhow.

"Then what are u waiting for? Go after her. Idiot"
She said and before she could say anything else sunghoon already said thanku and hunged up.

She threw her phone on the bed and sighed deeply glazing the sky.

"Fuck, life is unfair"
She mumbled and closed her eyes,

××××××××

On Sunghoon's side..

Third person's pov

Sunghoon took a deep breath, taking his mask, fully disguising himself in the worker's outfit he took their order and went to their table where noori and a boy was sitting..

A boy?

"Who is he?"
Sunghoon mumbled, a strange feeling came across his stomach. It wasn't butterflies... But he felt his heart ache for a moment when the boy wiped something from noori's lips.

"Here's your order, mam"
He spoke to her, she smiled at him and mumbled a small thanku. He felt good, really good.

But when he was about to go, he heard her voice stopping him in middle.

His heart pounded faster.

What if she recognized him?

What if she gets mad at him?

What if?..

"Excuse me, can i get some warm water?"

"A-Aah.. S-Sure"
He mumbled and immediately went to his action, bringing a glass of warm water.

"Hey your phone's ringing"
Dongyun reminded her as if she was lost in thoughts,

"Ah thnks... It's minji"
She picked up and answers, on the other side minji was in panic, her voice said so..

"Yah noori, can u come tomorrow for the exhibition? "

"Why?"

"Yah, I have an urgent meeting tomorrow and u know I can't come for the exhibition and i was told that we can replace the names so.. "

"You want me to come? "
Noori completed her sentence.

"Yeah, can you? "

"I'll think u.. "

"No thinking, just come okay bye"
Minji immediately hunged up leaving noori on shock.

Just what the hell happened?.

After few minutes he walked to her handing over the lukewarm water to her as his hand accidentally brushed with her.

He froze when he saw the diamond ring on her ring finger, eyes were about to water from the sight.

He blinked rapidly and walked out from there, he speed walked and shut himself in a room.

"Fuck, why this is happening to me? "
He cried, unable to think what's going on. He is losing his mind for just what he saw,

"Sunghoon are u inside? "
His coworker asked, his voice was loud enough to make noori turn her head.

"What happened? "
Dongyun asked her, helding her hand.

"Oh, nothing"
She nervously smiled, he squeezed her hand that made her look at him. He gave her an assuring smile

"Don't worry, it isn't what u heard"