~75~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
Noori's pov...

Solon?

Who is Solon?

Is he crazy or what?

Changing his appearance and his name like that, did he thought that he can fool me like that?

I'm never gonna get fool by him again.

"Stand up, why are u still on the ground?"
He asked gently, smiling at me. The smile looks so pure and so genuine that made me forgot all things, he never smiled at me like he did me now, like his demeanor changed quickly from a hot headed to lovely.

Is he really changed or is he really not Sunghoon?

Even if he is changed, I can't believe him now.

He surely came here to take me back.

"Hey, stand up. Are u gonna sit there all day?"
He tried to help me but I bowed him ignoring him,

Now this time at his new trick of fooling me and taking me back to that room which he used to tie me up all day, giving no foods and all the tortures of keeping me in dark room with no lights. Not even a single ray of sunlight, he allowed it to come.

He really made my life hell.

"Excuse me, Mr. Park. Here is your shedule"
Mr. Cho, our principle came out of nowhere and asked the person who was standing infront of me.

What is Mr. Cho doing here and how does he know Sunghoon?

I was surprised to see Mr. Cho here cause our principle never roam or leave his chamber until and unless he has some important work to do.

"Mr, cha..I'm so glad you came here and thankyou so much for providing me the schedule."
Sunghoon bowed, I don't know what to say him or call him but according to me he looks like Sunghoon so I'll call him Sunghoon no matter what.

"Anyways what are u doing here?"
Mr. Cho suddenly snapped towards me and asked, raising his eyebrow.

He looks so hot headed now, I feel like I had done some horrible sin and he wants me to get punished.

"Um.."

"Actually, Mr. Cho..this girl was asking me for some help so.. "

"Oh it's okay, *turns to me* don't you have class now? Are u roaming here and there?"

"No, no. Mr. Cho..I ain't"

"Then go to your class"
He spoke and I did what I was told. I walked steadily hanging my head low.

×××××××

Meanwhile....
Third person's pov...

"It's emergency, I need some money plz. My mom is in emergency"
The girl begged infront of the man who has been keeping her away from her classes.

"I don't care about your mom, I only need you to do my work and it needs to be fulfilled"

The girl gulped, her eyes swollen from too much crying as she kneeled down begging infront of the man for money.

"Don't waste your tears here, just tell me you will do it whatever I'll say and you will your money, are u willing to do it?"

The girl thought for a second, releasing a heavy sigh she shut her eyes tightly releasing her sorrow at once.

She never thought that there will be some day where she will have to betray someone, she is close with.

She hates it.