~67~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

The Seoul hospital was all silent, Naturally, hospitals were not the most welcoming place and this one was definitely not exempt. The energy was heavy, filled with who knows how many lives had come to an end in these cold rooms.

It was 12 midnight, their were rarely 1 or 2 doctors available and lastly the  doctor went home leaving one doctor who was a general surgeon, all the high professional doctors were already on their home..their were only staff members..left on the huge hospital for their some works and of course it was 12 midnight so why not?

"Plz doctor, there is a emergency of a boy. He got shot in his chest plzzzz help him"
The nurse begged infront of the general surgeon who was busy in some checkups,

"I-I'm sorry miss, I can't"
The surgeon immediately refused.

The nurse frowned at his reply, like he is a surgeon why can't he help the injured boy..

"Why do u mean, u can't? A boy is in emergency and u say u can't help him...what kind of surgeon u are?"
The nurse was practically yelling at the young man..

All the staff members were staring at her weirdly like if she got paranoid but the real thing was that she was finding someone so that the boy would get save.

"Nurse, I'm a general surgeon and he got a shot in his chest. I'll not be able to do, only a neurosurgeon can do it"
The young boy replied..

"But there is no other doctors besides you...plz I'm saying atleast go and try saving him,"
The nurse pleaded..but the young surgeon only shook his head as no..cause why not?

He isn't a neurosurgeon, he is still training to become..he hasn't become a professional yet and he don't want to try cause if he do a single mistake it can risk the patient lives..and he can't do that..

"I'm sorry nurse I can't, it will be messed up"

"Atleast u try plz..."
The nurse yelled at him bit got soften and brokedown at her last word.

The young surgeon sighed and bit his lips..he don't want to do it but on the other side he don't want him to die..

He gulped and replied although he wasn't ready
"F-fine then... I-I'm coming"

And it somehow made the nurse happy as she rushed to. Noori and smiled at her..

"We got a surgeon, now he will be okay, don't worry"
The nurse who was standing beside Noori tried to calm her as she was continuously crying for junho who was in operation theatre.

"He will be alive right?"
Noori asked with her teary doe eyes,

"Yes he will be, don't worry. God will save him, plz stop crying"
The nurse smiled and hugged comforting her..

"And what if he is not?"
She asked, maybe in some point she thinks that he will not be alive but she can't let that happen right?

He didn't explained to her properly..

She still love him and he can't leave her all of the sudden. She still need him in her life although she has Hyeop.

"He will fine, why are u thinking negative he will"
The nurse smiled at her..

After 30 minutes...

Suddenly the doctor came out from the operation room with a sad expression which probably made Noori's heart pound fast.

She stood up from her seat along with the nurse and approached the doctor who removed the mask to show the sad face.

"D-doc.."