~10~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Who are you? And why are u here?"

I wanted to stop this, but I can't. I took a deep breath before pulling junho and  mumbling a sorry to Mr.Park
I thought it is the only best idea to end those awkward moment

"Why did you pull me? And who is he and what he is doing here?"
He threw questions on me which made me to make a disgusting face to him

"I'm sorry"
He mumbled and hug me

"First I pulled you because you were questioning him as soon you enter, second he is my CEO, third it's raining outside that'swhy I made him come inside my apartment"
I explained all

Wait.

Does he not know about him, I mean Sunghoon told me that junho ask him to drop me...

Wait this is so confusing...

So I think Mr.Park clearly lied to me

No, no..

Did really junho don't know him?.

"Junnie, do you really don't know about him?"
I ask softly as I walk to him closer hoping that Mr.park doesn't listen to our conversation

"No"
Junho knitted his eyebrows together making a confusion sign written all over his face

I got more shock by his answer

"Are you sure, I mean are u lying to me?"

"Why should I lie to you?"
He said as he spread his arms cueing me to hug him.

I sighed and hugged him snuggling myself into crook of his neck. I heard a sound, it was probably my phone's message tone, but I ignored it and continued hugging him.

Third person's pov....

Junho noticed something from her phone cause it was continuesly litting up. So he thought it would be better if he would check better.

He went near the table and took her phone opening the messaging section. He saw a unknown number, he knitted his eyebrows in confusion.

"Riri?"
He called her as his girlfriend hummed in response.

"Riri there is a message from unknown number"
He said as he began checking the message. He widened his eyes as he saw a threatening message.

And then when Noori's sense came back as she rushed to him and snatched her phone from his hand and hidding it behind her.

"Junho why don't we make dinner together?"
She tried to change the topic and junho knew it that she was doing it in purpose.

"Riri who was that?"

"Huh?"
Noori acted dumb although she knew that it was that stalker's message and she haven't told about this to her boyfriend.

"Are you hiding something?"
He asked suspiciously and Noori began looking here and there avoiding his eye contact.

"It's nothing junho"

"See love, if there is something or someone disturbing you you can share with me."

"It's nothing junho, I told you I think it was my school's number"
She tried to lie but junho also knew that she was lying cause he saw it from his own eyes that it was a threatening message.

"I saw it, it was a threatening message"
He said blankly staring softly at Noori.

Now she had no choice but to tell him because he already came to know about that messages and she can't lie about that.

"Noori, is someone troubling you. You can share with me"
He tried to convince her. He went closer to her and hugged her.

"Did something happened?"

Noori wanted to tell but she cnt lose Junho. That stalker warned her not to tell anyone about this.

It's just junho right...I should tell her- she thought...

She took a deep breath before saying what happened with her.

"See junho. I know I should have told you already but I was scared...."

"You can tell me"

She was on her way to explain what happened to her since that day when the stalker first message her but before she could proceed a message popped up into her phone's screen making her look into it.

It was the same unknown number. She went to messaging section before clicking into the unknown's profile.

Unknown..

Don't you dare to tell him.

Those six words were enough  to make her scared. Her heart pounded fast and sweat tickled around her forehead indicating how much she was scared.

"Noori?"
Junho called her caressing her hand.

She snapped out from her thoughts as she stared junho gulping.

"You were going to explain about..."
She didn't let him finish when she spoke in middle

"Junho do you want to go to date tomorrow?"
She made puppy eyes hoping that junho will forget about what he was asking or talking about earlier

"Plz, can we go to the prom tomorrow? A prom date?"
She clinged into his arms smuggling nose.

"You smell so good"

"Afterall you gave me the perfume"
Junho smirked.

'atleast he forgot about that thing'
Noori thought .

And then they chatted about their upcoming dates ....

Meanwhile....

"I'm hungry, should I call her or not?"
Sunghoon mumbled as his eyes glued on the door which was locked for 20 minutes.

"I'm very much bored now besides I'm too much hungry"
He rubbed his stomach who was growling loudly.

He finally stood up from his palce and slowly slowly approach the door.

He took out his hand to knock but got opened and reavled Noori before he could knock.

"Mr. Park"

"I'm hungry"
he simply stated looking at the boy at her back who earlier asked him 'who are you and what are you doing here?'

And then she realised that she was going to make dinner but got interrupted when Junho came.

"Ah I'm so sorry, I'll go and make dinner now"
She hurriedly went out her kitchen before preparing for them to eat.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××