~You will regret it ~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

The two of them freezed when they heard another voice interupting them. Turning, they sighed in relief

Atleast it was not Sunghoon...

"Rosey unnie?"
Rosey looked at Hyeop who has a nasty look on his face, he looked away from her gaze.

"Where are u two going?"
Rosey's eyes went to their holding hand, at some point she didn't liked Noori holding hyeop's hand. It's not like that she has some attraction towards Hyeop nor Noori instead she thinks that Noori's hand will suit better with her brother.

Noori gulped biting her lips, she was happy that atleast Sunghoon didn't see them running.

" Unnie don't tell this to Sunghoon, I can't live with him anymore. I don't love him. I don't wanna be controlled by him...I love Hyeop and Sunghoon needs to understand that"
Noori said in one breath, her thigh covered with blood, heart almost on the way to come out.

She clinged on Hyeop and interwined her hand tighter,

"I don't know about you two but if Sunghoon will get to know that u have escaped with Hyeop and i didn't tell him about this then he won't hesitate to take my heart out"
Rosey said, her face was straight as she has no emotions...

"We will not let him know, just you don't tell him about us, plz unnie. Just for us"

Rosey nodded and smiled,

"We don't have time for this, let's go"
Hyeop said looking straight into Noori's eyes..

She nodded and he then told her to slide down from the rope he earlier came from and then glancing at Rosey once again he too jumped from the window,

"Let's go"
Hyeop grabbed her wrist and ran as fast as possible.

Rosey stared at the two until they get totally disappeared, she smirked, taking her phone out she dialed a number...

"Hello? Why did u call me at this time?"
A male voice spoke..his tone sounded irritated

"Sunghoon, they ran away"

××××××××

In Sunghoon's case...

"Where are u off to, young master?"

"I told you not to call me young master, did u forget ?"
The driver gulped when Sunghoon deadpanned him,

"I'm s-sorry master, I'll remember it"

"Now, hurry up and take me to the grocery store. I have to buy chicken for my love"
He spoke and the driver did as he was told to do,

Sunghoon walked to his car and sat inside comfortablly,

On the way he could only think of Noori, he surely felt bad to abduct her but what can he even do other than abducting her....He still don't know why she hates him but he is sure to make her love him.

Not so long after, the driver stopped the car infront of the grocery store..

He alight from the car and walked inside to buy, he grabbed some chicken and some soju for him. He surely needs them, he needs to fresh his mind.

"Thankyou so much"
He payed the lady and smiled at him, he was about to go when accidentally his body bumped into someone.

"I'm so s-sorry"
It was a female, Sunghoon didn't saw her face as her face was hidden with her long hair and a black mask.