~39~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

"What??"
Noori yelled in disbelief.

"What happened to her?"

Flashback...

Junho's pov....

"Fuck..now where is Yuna? First Riri left me without telling, now this girl too?"
I pushed my hair back in frustration as I moved too and forth. I let out a deep sigh when something hit me..

"Wait..I bet she went to search Noori"
I immediately stood up, taking my car's keys..with me.

"But where they will be?"

Now this was the question.

Where do I'll find her and how?

Wait, from today the festival is gonna start right?.. I'm sure they are there. I Speed up and made my way to the destination.

××××××

Reaching there the first thing I probably heard a gunshot, but why?

I could see people running here and there screaming for help. Did something happened here? I took big -big steps as I went inside the commotion only to find a bloody body.

It seems like a girl's body.

With my curiousness I moved closer to get a good view..

No way..

"Yuna"
I quickly dropped down to see her half opened eyes. Her left arm was injured as the bullet pierced through her flash.

"J-junho"
She pressed her palm on the wound and coughed some blood, at this moment I don't know what to do? Will be there doctors available.

Yeah they should be..

I picked her in a bridal style as I layed her into my car and drived the Seoul central..

Present time...

"That's what happened"
Junho explained, his hand on teh steering wheel manevouring the ride.

"Junho fast"
"I can't let anything to happen to Yuna, I can't loose her so easily"
She joined her both hands and prayed.

×××××××

Meanwhile...

"You have done good job"
The man in his 20's praised the boy for his deeds while the boy just nodded for his satisfaction

"So this is your amount"
The man handed a suitcase, opening it the boy's eyes grew bigger as he stared at the amount.

It was too much but not for him...he needed something else.

"But I don't need only this I need her"

The man frown at his words.
What does he mean by her and about who he is talking about?

"Who"

"You probably know...who"
The boy simply said not making mess with his words with indirect talks.

Seems like the man didn't get any idea if what he is talking about.

"Who?"

"Of course, Noori"
The man smirked and looked away. Letting out a small mystery chuckle he slowly slowly approach the boy.

"Listen boy, she isn't yours"

"She isn't yours either"
He spoke but soon regreted when he was punched in his gut harshly which almost made him fall.

"You run your mouth too much"
The man spoke crossing his arms staring at the boy who was rubbing his stomach which got hit.

The boy gritted his teeth in anger, he surely can't fight anything against this man infront of him but he surely can expose him..

Yeah he surely can.

"Fine man, she is yours. I'm surrendering"
The boy raised his hands in defeat as he doesn't wanna argue about her with this man, and he surely knows how much he is obsessed with her

But he is also not less, the boy is obsessed with her too...a insane obsession, he is already a maniac who escaped from a aslyum.

He smirked as he walked out taking the suitcase with him without saying goodbye.

×××××××××

"Oh god Yuna"
Noori quickly hugged her friend who was laying in the hospital bed with something attached to her mouth.

"Yunaa"
She cried, gulping she looked at her pale face. She want her Yuna back.

"Noori, Noori...don't cry plz she will be okay"
Junho pulled her and engulfed her in his embrace, she sobbed harder, letting her tears fall on his shirt.

"Jun..how she will be okay, she is laying.."
She spoke sniffing,

"She is in coma, she is alive...she is.."
Junho didn't get to finish when the doctor near them spoke..

"She is no longer"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××