~64~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Where he can be?"
Noori mumbled at herself suddenly stopping from what she was doing, ironing her clothes.

"Who babe?"
Hyeop who was sitting on the couch, eyes glued on the screen spoke.... keeping the phone on the table he faced towards her..

"Junho"
She replied softly, taking a hard gulp she placed herself beside Hyeop and hugged him..

"Junho didn't even told me where did he go..he disappeared after giving me that letter.."

"He didn't even tell me"
Hyeop said stroking her hair gently, he wished to find junho just for Noori to be happy but how can he find when he didn't even know where is he?

"Wherever he is...he is happy..."

"What do u mean?"
She asked, confusion was all written over her face as she released herself from him and stared at him knitting her eyebrows together.

"Nevermind...forget it..do you know why I'm so happy?"
Hyeop changed his topic thinking about the fact that if she got to hear something bad about junho she would have a mental breakdown...so to not telling made him the better option.

"Why happy?"
She sighed..

"Finally Sunghoon is going to married"
He exclaimed happily..

"So what?"

"What do u mean by so what? You should also be happy like me.."
Hyeop said casually as he stared at her with amused eyes, smirking he slid his hand onto her waist and bring her closer to him...

"Hyeop leave this nonsense, get ready for the wedding. We have to reach soon otherwise Mrs. Park will be sad.."
She said releasing herself from his grip.

"We are not going"
Hyeop straightly denied and stood up.

"What are u talking about?"
Noori furiously said..

"He is dangerous for you..."
He said looking worried about her.
"He killed many innocent peoples...he is a psychopath who is preying a innocent soul like you"

"He isn't dangerous..and he didn't kill anyone"
It was strange for Hyeop to see Noori defending for someone who was itself the culprit. But he knows she hasn't heard about Sunghoon killing someone that'swhy she isn't believing.

"What if he do something with you? I can't afford to lose you and what if he take you away from me?"
Hyeop suddenly get worried as he approached her with full concern in his face.

"Nothing will happen to me and I'm only yours Hyeop...no one is snatching me from you, I'll be there for you no matter what"
Noori tried to convince him by hugging him..

"Now let's go otherwise we will be late..."
Noori said while pushing his hair back..

"Hyeop u go and get ready, I'll be in my room"
She said and went to her room changing her into a evening wedding attire..

×××××

"You look absolutely gorgeous, my love"
Hyeop covered his mouth in shock as he stared at her in awe..

She was definition of natural beauty,

Noori just blushed at his compliment.. placing a peck in her head, Hyeop smiled at her with full of adoration.

"Why are u not ready yet?"
She frowned when she got sight of him in his usual clothes.

"I wanted to go but I can't, my manager told me suddenly that I have a night shift"
She sighed pouting..