~14~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Noori couldn't grasp the fact that the boy yesterday who was her harrassing her is dead today,

A heavy flow of fear came across her body as she just stood there silently, she walked closer to see the pale lifeless body of Mr. Yoo's son, Yoo Yongha.

She soon shut her eyes not wanting to see blood around her, suddenly her head felt dizzy causing her to lose your balance...

"Junho"
She tried to call him, holding her head. Some students seems to notice it but they didn't care about it but when Noori finally lose their balance and was about to collapse when thankfully junho held her from her waist preventing her from falling down...

"Ambulance"
He yelled...

×××××××××

Junho started sobbing at the sight of her unconscious girlfriend.

"Junho it's ok, she will wake up soon"
Yuna trued to calm him.

"I know she will wake up, but she has Hemophobia."
He sighed biting his lips.

Noori was lying unconscious for 2 hours and this made junho worried more.

Sunghoon who was also with them just admire....sitting beside her, he didn't care about anyone's sob but Noori. He also wants her to wake up soon but...

As soon Sunghoon heard about Noori being in hospital he immediately left his meeting in middle and came to hospital. He doesn't know himself that why did he ran for her...but he thinks he is falling in love with her..

About the dead body it is handed over police investigation to solve it to find the actual killer.

"Mr. Park did you call the doctor?"

"Yes, I have already called her"
Sunghoon simply said not intending to leave his eyes from Noori who was sleeping like a beauty.

He smiled..

Junho couldn't sit anymore as he stood up from the chair and made his way steadily to Noori. He held her hand and began caressing it.

"Oh god, it's been 2 hours now wake up .."

And suddenly god seemed to listen to his prayers immediately as junho felt someone's hand on his face, he looked up to see his beloved's hand..

"Riri"

Noori tried to sit but was stopped by junho.

"W-where am I, Jun?"
She shuttered..While her eyes roamed the room.

"I'm hungry"

"Do you want me to bring something to eat?"
Junho asked helding her hands.

"Yes, plz.."

She told everything she was craving for..

"Wait here"
He smiled and soon left her with Yuna and Sunghoon..

Yuna went to her and hugged her.

"Are you okay, my Riri?"

"I'm fine, Yuna"

"I was so worried for you, you know"

"Yuna, I just got faint nothing else"

"Still..."

Sunghoon just smiled at her waiting for his chance to speak to her.

"Do you need something else?"
Noori heard the third person's voice as she peeked behind Yuna's back to see Sunghoon.

"Mr. Park"

"Sunghoon"
He corrected her and he face become serious, he remembered her telling not to call him Mr. Park or use any honorifics with him and once he told he don't want to hear it repeatedly.

"Ah, I'm sorry... S-sunghoon"

"So..."
Sunghoon was cut when the main door was harshly pushed gaining all three's attention.

The person who pushed the door had tears in her ears...yes it's a girl...

"So you were the fucking one, who killed my boyfriend"
She was in rage as it could be easily seen from her eyes, she clenched her fist...and gritted her teeth in anger...

"I don't know what are...."
Noori softly denied

without warning she rushed and immediately grabbed Noori's collar making her fall...Yuna tried to defend her but she was pushed harshly which made me fall into the ground hardly...

"Because of you...my boyfriend is gone"
She was about to punch her but got stopped in middle when someone held her hand and twisted it harshly making her winching in pain...

And the next moment she was on the ground with her hand holding her cheeck.

She got slapped...by

"Sunghoon"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Don't forget to vote for it,