~73~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Busan...
2 years later...

It’s been 2 years since Noori had shifted to Busan, she  watched the sky change it’s colour as the sun sets making it appear a hew of orange.

In this 2 years everything changed, literally everything.

2 years ago, it was truly heartbreaking for both Jiheon and Hyeop about Noori being in coma for 1 year, thankfully she recovered from that fastly.

But doctor told her to take rest because the amount of pressure and fear she got on her mind will not just help from a normal reat....she needs a proper rest until her body gets fully active and fresh and now because of that thing, Hyeop and Jiheon announced that she won't be doing any work until she gets fully recovered.

Now her eyes have turned dull from staring at the dark walls of this magnificent room and mouth chapped from lack of water.

His words still ringing her head continuously as if it is some kind of mantra and she have to chant it..her heart beats at incredible speed whenever she thinks of him...

"Sunghoon"
Suddenly his name slipped from her mouth, she won't be denying but she missed him..she herself don't know what has gotten over her but she surely missed him and she does it...

She have heard many stories and cases of obsessed man chasing his love and killing everyone for her but she didn't thought that one day she herself would be victim of those type of thing.

Gulping, she took a glass of water and chugged it all in once,

"Love, are u okay?"
She heard a yell, it was her boyfie who was working on a medical thesis but probably checking on her beloved girlfriend who was lonely at living room admiring the sunset,

"Oh god,"
Jiheon, she is there with Hyeop helping him with the medical thesis,

Noori chuckled at jiheon's remark, she felt so boring so she lift herself up and walked to their balcony..

Thinking about herself, she has everything, starting from a loving boyfriend and a bestfriend and got a new suitable apartment where they can atleast be there together until they get separated or married.

But,

But she still feels so empty, she thinks it again..and thinks that what is that particular thing or someone she don't have...

"I don't love him, I never will"
She mumbled to herself and she knows who she is referring to..

Park Sunghoon,

We'll this person is currently occupied in her mind since that day when he left her with 'I love you and you will regret it' line...

Taking a deep fresh breath, she was about to go back in her couch when suddenly the harsh knocks at her door make made her flinch.

"I'll see"
She yelled going closer to the door, so that Hyeop and Jiheon wouldn't get distract by it and come to open the door.

But instead of opening the door she stopped in middle, eyes glued to the door which was being harshly knocked..

Another harsh knock..she flinched..

She thought again, should she go and open the door or not?

Shutting her eyes once, gulping hardly she made her way to open the door..

She peeked through the hole which was in the centre of the door to make it easy to see whoever on the other side is..

No one..but a particular thing caught her.... a box where Happy birthday was written over.