~24~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

What are u hiding from me junho?

I don't want you to betray me.
And if he is hiding something big from me then it will hurt me too much.

I couldn't even hear them properly cause they already ended their conversation making me curious.

What were they even talking about?

I just heard half...the lady told him to protect someone...

But who and why..

Ugh I don't understand..

I need to find it soon..

Within a second I heard heavy footsteps..I peeked to look junho coming on my way, widening my eyes I looked here and there for a escape

"I have to reach before junho reaches Yuna's chamber"
I mumbled myself.

After roaming here and there I found a hallway which I think it would go same route to yuna's chamber.

I looked back again hoping that junho didn't see me.

I ran as fast as I can but accidentally got bumped into a tall person's hard chest.

"Noori?"
It was familiar male voice like Junho's...or maybe himself...

I shut my eyes not wanting to show myself that why am I here following him.

"I'm sorry, junho.."
I apologise many times bowing continuesly...

I hope he forgives me.

"Junho?"
He questioned...I looked up to see...

Mr. Park aka Sunghoon...

"Mr. Park"
I sighed in relief, thankgod I didn't bumped into junho...otherwise...

What he is doing here?

"What are you doing here?"
He asked. In one point I think he is junho cause the voice is similar like him and they both look somewhat similar.

"Ah, no no... nothing..."
My heartbeat fastened when again I heard the same footsteps from my back

Oh no..

He is coming...

Junho is coming, I have to hide.

Without wasting any time I grabbed Sunghoon's hand and pulled us into a small chamber. I sigh in relief and peeped out for confirmation that junho is gone.

"Why are we hiding?"
Sunghoon suddenly asked making me turn to him, I didn't realise he was too close to much

So close that his nose touched mine,

"I'm so sorry"
My cheecks turned immediately red at the thought of that.

I peeped again and let out a heavy sigh when I found junho gone...but again the fear craft me of junho being reaching to Yuna first.

I have to reach first..

"Mr.park we will talk later, I'm very busy now"
I said and quickly made my way to yuna's chamber.

×××××××××

???'s pov....

My life is soon gonna end on anytime, I don't have too much time to tell him anymore...I think writing a letter to her would be best...

I went to my drawer and took  paper and pen and started writing a warning letter for her....

Who?

For Noori...

I need to alert her in advance so that she would stay away from him....the monster of her nightmares ..

I don't want her to suffer like my bestfriend who is in heaven now.

A tear rolled down my cheecks as I wrote the letter..

"I hope you escape from here and never meet him again here"
I mumbled tearing up...

I don't know but he can be here anytime and I don't want him to see me like this writing waring letter for his obsession.....

"Finally"
I finished writing and called one of the maids telling her to give to Noori.. tomorrow..

And by tomorrow I'll be already dead..

Cause I know what is gonna happen....

××××××××××

Junho's pov....

How I wished to tell to Riri everything, every single thing.

But no I can't tell otherwise she will think that I'm crazy that I'm spreading rumour about her master...

"I'll make her stay away from him"
I walked muttering to myself but got stopped when I heard someone spoke....

"How will u tell her when you never remember those things?"

The hallways was quite dark which made me quite creep.

I gulped...turning back only to see the person with all black covering him except his handsome face...smirking at me..

What the fuck he is doing here?

"You"
I yelled,

"What..the fuck...ar..."
I quickly got cut when he placed a syringe on the side of my neck making me Yelp in pain, I tried to yank him but he was way to stronger than me, the devilish smirk was  clearly visible to me when he spoke...

Suddenly I felt dizziness control all over my body, I tried to stand up and hit him

Before blacking out I only heard two words...from him

"Sleep tight"

×××××××××

Noori's pov....

"It's been 20 minutes late, where is junho?"
I thought...I clearly remember that he was on his way to come here but did something happened to him?

I internally panicked...

And why he was talking to that girl earlier in Sunghoon's office...

Is he betraying me with someone?

I shook my head in annoyance..maybe he went to washroom.

"What happened riri, where is junho?"
Yuna asked in worry..

"He is coming"
I smiled at her not showing my panicked face...

She nodded and layed down for rest...

Now I can't wait anymore, I need to search for him...

I stood up from my place and walked to door,

Opening the door it revealed...

"Junho?"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××