~26~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
Third person's pov...

Flashback to Yesterday before the murder happened....

Rage, he was in...his rage was going to outbrust if he didn't take out all of his rage on her. he told her not to tell anyone about his secret still the girl dared and told....

"I won't leave her until she dies, today she will die on my hands"
The young man mutters angrily as he walked to her house faster then usual. He is going to end her life soon...

Meanwhile....

"What should I make today for the dinner?"
The lady in her 20's asked herself. Walking straight to her kitchen of her average home, she opens the door of the fridge looking for a good ingredients she wants to make today.

"Kimchi rice would be better besides I don't have too much spaghetti in the drawer"
She pouts at herself and began thinking of her life.

"How I wish I could have someone in my life, have a perfect husband and perfect family."
She smiles at the thought, she didn't realise someone was knocking the door continuously.

But soon realise when she heard the fourth knock, it was quite hard.

Smiling she made her way to the door revealing a familiar man in his suit,

She expected a greet but instead of that she get a harsh grip on her neck choking her.

"Hello, bitch...miss me?"
He smirked.

"A..a-ah.."
the girl tried to remove his hands from her neck but failed because of his firm and strong grip.

"I fucking told you not to tell anyone...bitch..still u did"
He growls,

The girl didn't expected this to be coming yet she didn't also came to know that he will found it so easily.

"Do you want to ruin my life huh?"
He growls again as the beast inside him awakes as he tightens his grip on her neck, strangling hardly and making her hard to breathe

She tries to gasp her breaths but couldn't...

She didn't realise that she was near a drawer, she anyhow took the vase near it, She didn't waste any time as she held it tighter and hit him with it hardly as she can.

The man immediately looses his grip on her neck making her release, she took the opportunity and ran to her room,

She went inside her closet not noticing there were some men's in her room waiting for her.

She gulped harder trying to be silent as she can.

She felt a paper on her back, touching it she realised it was the letter she wrote for Noori.

She turned back to see her maid also hiding with her.

"???, Plz can you take and give it to Noori?"
She asks the maid. Nodding she walked out secretly.

Atleast Noori would be already alert about that psychopath.

She was about to peek confirm whether
He came or not,

As she opened the closet door she was greeted by a man whose smirk was clearly visible.

"Did the little girl tried to ran away from me? So bad...she can't hide properly"
He chuckled, it was not a  normal one...it was the Psychotic one...which she only knew..

She was trapped, she can't go now. Gulping she tried to beg him...

"I didn't tell anyone believe me"

"Liar"
He yelled at her. He grabbed her hair and spoke...

"Now we don't have any fucking time,any Last wish before going to hell?"
He spoke.

There's no way she can escape she was completely trapped.

"Plz, leave her..."
She mumbled softly.

He raised his eyebrow...
"Who?"

"N-noori"
She spoke her lat words...

He scrunched his nose..
"Too bad, this wish of yours won't be fulfilled"
He spoke and injected the syringe drug harshly.

She gulped roaming her eyes around her room this is the last time she would be...

This is the end of her life...

"Plz...leave her"
She muttered once again the same words before leaving this world..completely

There's no way she can come back, the drug has already made its way into her body...

It's end of her life.

"She dared...to separate her from me"
He kicks her body scoffing...

"Use her if you want and then  kill her, or just give to the stripper's club...they will take care of her properly"
The young man mercilessly ordered to his mens...before going out..

"No fucking people can separate her from me"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××