~56~

Today I had a great mood so I wrote a long chapter for you with a little bit of twist...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hyeop's pov....

I'm currently at a cafe shop which is recently opened, and seems like the cafe already got famous of its designs and foods...cause the people flooding inside it can describe it all. I always wanted to have a part-time job..

"Hyeop"
I turned to the person who called me, to the shock I saw junho entering..

I wiped all the dirt from my hands by a cloth and rushed towards him.

He seems upset.

"Junho what happened?"
I asked hugging him. He let out a dry sob.

"Hyeop, this...give this to her"
He said handing me a envelope, by 'her' I can say he is referring to Noori.

But what is this?

"Junho what is this?"
I asked him but he already made its way to out, I tried to call him but he didn't turn.

"What is this?"
I thought, will be it okay if I open it? No.no I shouldn't he told me to give her,

I inserted it in my bag and got back into work..

"Hyeop, go to that customer?"
I nodded when our manager asked me to go and check the customer who just recently enter.

"Jiheon?"
I sat behind her and asked,

"Hyeop...do u know where is Noori?"
She asked, I knitted my eyebrows in confusion as I stared at her..

"Ofcourse she should be in home? Why?"
I replied, I widened my eyes when she spoke

"She isn't home, she is with Sunghoon"

××××××

Third person's pov...

"I like you"
Sunghoon confessed as he stared into her eyes,

Noori was dumbfounded by his sudden confession. She was now scared of her own answer to him cause she already has a boyfriend..and don't want to reject him. She always saw Sunghoon as her senior, but she didn't come expected this.

"A-ah"

"See, I have been keeping this for long, I have never dated anyone...this is my first time dating someone."
He spoke...

Noori's heart never beated for someone except junho and Hyeop. Ofcourse if she rejected him then half of the country's girl will bash her saying that,
'you got a chance with him...why are not accepting him?'

The fact is not that she hates him but the qualities she want is, she didn't found them in Sunghoon.

Ofcourse he is handsome but Noori sees the personality most not the looks...

"Noori?"

"Huh?"
She pressed her both lips as her brain stopped functioning at the exact moment. She lick her bottom lip and spoke..

"S-sunghoon..can I tell u tomorrow...this is so sudden that I don't even know how to answer"
She nervously laughed..

Sunghoon became serious

"Why can't you say now? I mean don't you love me?"
He asked hoping that she would say 'yes' and don't have to kill anyone around for her...but..

"That's not the thing.."
She muttered and internally screaming for someone to come and help her to escape from getting into a more awkward.

×××××××