~76~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Huh?

She froze at her spot and gulped her own saliva hardly as if it is disturbing her. She thought of not turning over and walking away from the unknown man at her back.

But before she could run or walk away, her hand was tightly gripped by that unknown as ??? prevented her from escaping.

The person caught her eavesdropping and ??? needs a proper reason for it.

"What are you doing here?"
The same male voice echoed through the silent hallways.

She shut her eyes and began praying and thinking over what she will say if the person asks about her eavesdropping someone which she shouldn't do.

But now she is caught red handed.

She turned to see..

He shouldn't be here, what he is doing here?

"What are u doing here?"
He asked her again straightly looking at her eyes, his internally smiled when he looked at her hands gripped by him.

He suddenly flinched when she yanked her hand softly from his which made him quite upset.

She shuttered as she didn't expect him seeing her in this situation.

"Did something happened?"
He asked gently

"S-sunghoon?"
She didn't replied instead she just stood there unresponded.

Solon sighed, grabbing her wrist he dragged her into some empty classroom and locked themselves inside it.

Noori didn't pushed nor she pulled him nor she ran or walk away, she let him drag her wherever he wants to..

"What happened? Why are u crying?"
He asked, at that moment he wanted to just kiss her taking all the sorrows, friends and pains from her to himself.

"Nothing"
She spoke, tears comming out.

Solon couldn't hold anymore, he walked to her and engulfed her into one of his tightest hug. He stroke her hair hoping that he would make her feel good.

"You can tell me"
He broke the hug and looked at her swollen eyes.

It hurts,

It hurts him seeing her like this.

"What's going on? What's going on around me? What have I done? Why world is so against me? First my dad left me then Yuna and junho then..Jiheon is betraying me and then Sunghoon..?"
She stopped in middle when his name slipped from her mouth, she shut her eyes as she recalled those memories with him she still remembers what he had done to her but she didn't want him dead.

She isn't heartless that she would want someone dead.

Solon stared at her,

Noori didn't know if she was dreaming or not but she misses him..

She misses him more than anything.

"Did you miss him?"
Solon asked referring to Sunghoon.

"I do"
She bluntly replied, she does and she knew it..

She don't herself what has gotten over her but she felt herself so drawn to him that not even for a second she could ignore him even in her dreams.

A strange attraction that she had never felt before.

"But he is no more, I miss him"
She spoke, biting her lips pretending to be okay

"I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding but can I help you?"
He asked her,