~48~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Why junho is in her contacts, I mean the page is opened like that she had recently called him..

Things are getting suspicious between those peoples as I didn't asked her about that anything instead I smiled at her pretending that I didn't see anything.

"Hmm, since Yuna is gone I feel so lonely...and I don't know what is happening to junho nowadays, he is acting a little wierd."
Jiheon nodded, she interwined her hands with mine and walked with me..

"Noori and Jiheon"
A loud yell can be heard as we both turn to see Hyeop jogging towards us.

A smile automatically curved across into my lips. He soon came and hugged me causing me to gasp.

"Good morning,"

"Good morning"
I greeted back, I looked at Jiheon who was pouting cutely.

"Hug me too"
Hyeop smirked and spoke.

"You stink"
I laughed at his reply and that lead Jiheon to hit him, playfully.

And what now?

We laughed all the way to our classroom, getting all the weird stares from the students in the hallways but we don't care.

×××××××

Lunch time...

Third person's pov...

"Riri"

Noori hummed still continuing her project, biting her lips in concentration which made Hyeop fall for her even more.

He chuckled and soon she got distracted by his deep chuckle.

"What?"

"Nothing you are just too cute"
She flushed, taking a deep sigh she come closer to him.

"You need to write this"
She showed him the iPad where he has to write whole paragraph, it was a Chemistry project...it was simple

The project was to write about atoms and molecules and how they work, how much is their differences..and some chemical equations to be..

And Mr. Shin, their Chemistry teacher grouped them into three, where Noori, Hyeop and Jiheon will be working..and same goes with other students..

"I completed"
Jiheon smiled happily raising her hand along with the project like a little kid which made Noori chuckle and Hyeop irritated..

"Can't you shut up...u have completed but I haven't...and you were given small part so why not?"
Hyeop rolled his eyes at her,

"What about you Riri?"

"Me?...I also haven't completed..I still have some parts left to do"
She replied while checking if she is correct or not..

"Okay then we will complete it by tomorrow.."
Hyeop said..

"So..wanna hangout today evening you two?"
Hyeop asked pointing towards them..

"Sounds great.."
Jiheon showed her thumbs up..

"You Riri?"
He asked her who was zoning out, probably thinking about junho..

"Huh?..aah I'll come"
She also agreed..

××××××××

Later at evening...

"Where are u going?"
Junho asked when he entered living room only to get sight of Noori well dressed and walking out.

"Hangout with Jiheon and Hyeop"
She simply replied..

"Hmm and don't go too far okay..stay safe"
He pecked her cheek and then her forehead..

She gulped and kissed him back, junho hugged her allowing her to let go..

"Bye"
And then they bid their goodbyes...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××