~28~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Mentions of mature scenes and language but I'm not describing it too much..

Plz don't hate me, I have my cousin with me..my older cousin to be...she gave me some lines in this chapter...so the mature lines are more from her..

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Running is the only think I have in mind I can think about. Run, run, run until I  can't see him and he can't see me.

But universe has other plans for me, While I was running I  didn't notice where I was going and when I noticed it, it was too late for a return.

Dead end.

There is no way back, there is no escape, there is no salvation for me. There is only a big, stone wall that I am looking with sadness in my eyes.

This is my end, the man I was trying to get away is right behind me and you are sure he will kill me just because I  wanted to live my life.

But like I said, universe has different plans for me, The man that supposed to kill me, hugs me from behind instead of killing me. This is an unexpected behaviour. But what's more unexpected than hugging me is what he says.

"I thought I won't be able to catch you, baby please don't do this again. I was so scared that my little baby will leave me forever. I love you so much."

Gulping I turned back to see him.

"Plz leave me"
I kneeled down and begged him, but all he was do to kneel down with me caressing my cheeks.

His smile

His smile... isn't normal...

That's a psycho smile..

"You are mine, fucking..mine"
He said calmly but to me it was enough to make me scare like hell. I thought of running away again but pushing him.

But before I could go with flow with my idea...my eyes widen when he smashes his lips onto mine, roughly kissing me, his arm around my waist pulling me right in against him. It’s a hasty kiss, my bottom lip was  hurting slightly from the harsh action.

I tried to push him but the way he gripped on back of my neck made it impossible to do so.

"You can't escape me"
He said between the kiss smirking,

Along with that I felt a intense pain in back of my neck, my eyes began to blur almost on the way to shut down.

He bought something infront of my eyes to show me, my eyes widened.

Syringe.

"I'm sorry love but I had to do it"
I heard him saying before collapsing in his arms...

××××××××

Third person's pov...

Straight after 4 hours of sleeping, the girl moved a little making a moaning sound indicating that she is waking up.

She rubbed her back of her neck still feeling the intense pain. She suddenly jolted recalling what happened to her last night..

"Where am I?"
She was in pure shock to find herself in a clear unknown room.

She didn't realise someone was with her in the same bed observing her every move..

"I'm glad you are awake, I was waiting for you so long"
A voice made her head immediately turn to right.

A shirtless young man seductively staring at her..

"Why are u doing this to me?"
She asked calmly not wanting to provoke him.

He smiled and came closer a little closing some gaps between them, but not to close..

"You guess, why I'm doing this?"
He said licking his lucious lips.

She wanted to kill him right now and escape as far as she can, but no...she can't.

She looked away and suddenly noticing her dress.
She was not in her dress that she wore last night instead she found herself in her undergarments...she immediately covered herself with the blanket that was near her...

She widened her eyes in shock..?

Did he?...

"What did you do to me?"
She asked covering herself more close to her collarbone..

He said nothing but smirked.. playing with his rings in his fingers..

"I asked...what did you do to me?"
She was on the verge of crying... hoping that he didn't do something bad with her..

She hoped so..but soon her hope broke when he spoke

"The things what couples do.."
He said and shamelessly smiled...while keeping his smirk in between..

Her eyes widened even more, she can't believe...that what happened with her..

He leaned to her and whispered

"I fucked you..."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××