Ask out

November 24th is the day when Luna asks them out. She's finally ready to ask them out! Luna gets ready to prepare. She gets her phone. So Luna can ask them if they are free.

Luna: "hey, char! I wanted to ask you if you're free today because I've been meaning to ask you something." she sent. Charlotte's message.: "I'm free around 7:30 pm. I have to be at a lot of places today!" Luna: "Yeah, that's fine. It's a perfect time!" She sent. Charlotte's message: "I almost forgot! When are we meeting?" they asked. Luna: "at the garden where the big tree is." Charlotte's Message: "okay! I'll be there." they sent. Luna: "great! Can't wait!"

Luna got off their messages and went to see the time. It was 1:00 pm. It's a bit too early. Luna decided that she should play something on the bass to distract herself. Luna started to learn how to play wet from Dazey and the scouts.

Luna eventually got better at learning how to play it.

The time was 2:00 pm.

She decided to get something to eat since she didn't eat anything after she had just woken up. She put her bass away and went to wear her shoes.

Luna left the house and decided to walk outside to buy food.

The pleasant breeze blew at Luna's face and hair. She was happy that they got to meet when the sunset. A thing about Luna is she likes sunsets more than sunrises.

Luna also likes to do photography but doesn't know how to make of look vibrant whenever she takes a picture.

Luna finally got to the grocery store. She got a cart and went to find food. Luckily the food was cheap where she went.

Luna works at home since that's the only way she gets her money. She worked at an early age. When she felt more stressed, but if you're still in school for summer break, you can take a break if you want to. It's your choice.

Luna finally finished picking up the food she got. She went up and waited in line to pay. Eventually got there, Luna placed all the food on the counter so the cashier could scan it.

Cashier: "do you want it in a bag?" they asked. Luna: "yes, please."

The cashier started to place the food in the bag, and Luna grabbed them and put them in her cart. She finished putting them all in. Luna then had to pay, which was $50. She attained and went on her phone to call Melissa.

The phone started ringing, and she picked up.

Melissa: "hello?" Luna: "hey! Melissa! I was calling to see if you could pick me up. I just got some groceries for my fridge." she said. Melissa: "okay. I'm going to go. I'll see you right now!" she said. Luna: "great! Thanks! Bye!"

They both hugged up on the phone

The time was now 4:58 pm.

Luna waited outside and sat down. She felt anxious because people were walking out and felt like they were judging her. She heard a car beeping, and it was Melissa.

Melissa: "I'll help you!" she said. Luna: "okay!"

They started to put the bags inside the trunk. Luna didn't get much because she's a picky eater.

Melissa: "so I've heard you're meeting up with Charlotte at 7:30 pm." she said. Luna: "yeah, I'm going to ask them something." Luna said. Melissa: "are you planning on asking them out?" she asked. Luna got flustered. Luna: "I will today." Melissa: "you found an idea for asking them out?" She asked. Luna: "yeah, I wanted to ask them since they've been waiting for a year for me." Luna said. Melissa: "I can't believe that Charlotte has been waiting for you. You must be a special one if they've been waiting for you that long." she said.

They got finished putting the bags in the trunk. Luna and Melissa went inside the car. Melissa started driving back to Luna's house.

The time was 6:40 pm. It was almost time to get there. Melissa dropped off Luna.

Melissa: "ill pick you up in 30 minutes!" she said. Luna: "okay!"

Melissa opened the trunk so Luna could get the grocery bags out and placed them in her house.

Melissa: "is that all?" she asked. Luna: "yep, sure is!" she said. Melissa: "I forgot I have to pick up Charlotte so I can drop her off at the garden, so I won't be able to pick you up and drop you off there. Is that okay?" she asked. Luna: "yeah, it's OK! I'll be able to walk there. It's pretty close and not a long walk." Luna said. Melissa: "Okay! That's great!" she said. Luna: "bye, Melissa!" Melissa: "Bye!"

Melissa left, and Luna checked the time. It was finally 7:10 pm. Luna started to walk over to the garden. She looked at the sunset. It was pretty. There were flowers nearby.

Luna got to the garden, went to the big tree, and waited. Flowers around her, seeing the roses. Smelling them, they smelled fresh and pleasant.

The time was now 7:20 pm. The fresh air blew on Luna's hair. She had a nice breeze. She saw Charlotte coming over.

Charlotte: "sorry! Was I late?" they asked. Luna: "nope, you came at a perfect time!" she said. Charlotte: "oh great! So what did you want to ask me?" They asked. Luna: "remember the day we met?" she asked. Charlotte: "yeah, August 24th." Luna: "Today is our monthly anniversary. The day you asked me out but in a different month." she said. Luna: "it's time." she said.

Luna: "Charlotte, do you want to go out with me?" she asked. Charlotte: "Yes!" they said happily.

Charlotte picked up Luna and spun her in a circle. Luna laughed.

Charlotte: "I finally get to kiss you!" Luna: "you had before!" she said. Charlotte: "well, not as when we're officially dating!" they said. Luna: "true." Charlotte: "can I?" they asked. Luna: "go ahead!"

Charlotte kissed Luna on the lips. They stopped. Luna laughed.

Charlotte: "what's so funny!" they said worriedly. Luna: "it's nothing! Just weird kissing." She said. Charlotte: "yeah, but we'll get used to it eventually!" They said.

They both started to hold hands. Melissa was outside waiting.

Melissa: "look at you two, love birds." she said. Charlotte: "mum!" they yelled. Melissa: "I'm just messing with you! Come on, let's go!" she said.

They all started to walk to the car and drive to Luna's house.

Melissa: "you be safe out there!" she said. Luna: "I will!" Charlotte: "Wait, Luna!" they yelled. Luna: "yeah?" she asked.

Charlotte kissed Luna on the cheek.

Charlotte: "just for you." they said. Luna: "thanks, see you!" she said. Charlotte: "bye!"

Luna opened the door and closed it. Her face was all blush red.

Luna's thoughts: "I finally asked them. They're finally my partner."