The mall

Luna was lying on the floor, having thoughts going across her head. She doesn't know what to do. Until I heard a doorbell ring, she wondered who it was, opened the door, and it was Charlotte.

Charlotte: "So, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Mall with me." They asked. Luna didn't want to say no to the offer. Luna's thoughts: "it inst like I'm busy." she said to herself. Luna: "Sure, I can go." she said. Charlotte: "Yes! Okay, then hurry up, you loser!" They said teasingly.

Luna went back to get some money and started to get ready. She went out of her house, went into Charlotte's mom's car, and started driving; she asked Luna how she had met Charlotte. Luna didn't know how to answer the questions, especially about what she was trying to do at the bridge. Charlotte eventually noticed it.

Charlotte: "Can you stop asking her question? It's embarrassing!" They yelled. Charlotte's mom: "Aw, come on, I'm just trying to get to know her, sweetheart!" she said. Charlotte: "Just hurry up and take us to the mall." They said, embarrassed. Charlotte's mom: "Okay then, sweetie." she said.

Luna was glad she didn't have to answer those questions; she felt weird talking to them. She doesn't like answering questions, especially ones that make her overthink what she is trying to say. Whenever she thinks about stuff like that, she tries to get distracted and forget about it. Charlotte's mom got to the mall and was now at the parking lot in front of the mall.

Charlotte's mom: "So you have everything you need, dear?" She asked Charlotte. Charlotte: "Yes, mum, I do." Charlotte said. Charlotte's mom: "How about you, sweetie? You got everything?" she asked Luna. Luna: "Oh, Yeah, I do, thanks." she said. Charlotte: "You already had a chit-chat with my friend, so we're going now!" They said impatiently; they grabbed Luna's hand and started dragging her inside the mall. Charlotte's mom: "they like her." she said to herself.

Charlotte: "Sorry, my mom is just the nosy type." Charlotte said. Luna: "It's fine; mine used to be too. Or still is." she said. Charlotte: "are you and your mom close?" they asked. Luna: "I don't like talking about my mom. We aren't close, though." she said. Charlotte: "Sorry for asking. I would ask why but I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." they said. Luna: "yeah, I might tell you soon. Once we get to know each other more." she said.

Charlotte: "Hey! Let's get some of these!" they said. They were pointing at a machine with candy that was inside. Luna: "Really, candy? We got a lot from the arcade we went to a couple of days ago." she said. Charlotte: "Yeah, I know, but I already ate them all, and I want more." they said. Luna: "fine, I guess." She said.

They then started to get some. We both eventually finished and started to look somewhere else.

Charlotte: "Well, that was fun to get those stuff." they said. Luna: "Yeah, it was." Luna said. Charlotte: "Hey, let's go get some clothes!"

Charlotte grabbed Luna's hand and dragged Luna to the store. While in the store, they got some clothes and tried some on.

Charlotte: "So, how do I look?" they asked. Charlotte was wearing a teal button shirt tucked in with white pants. Luna looked up to see them. Luna: "wow, you look stunning!" she said. Charlotte: "thanks! You do know you have to try on some too!" They said. Luna: "do I have to?" she said. Charlotte: "yes, you do!" they said forcibly.

Charlotte then made Luna try on some clothes. Luna found some shirts to match the pants. She went into the dressing room and tried it on. Finally came out of the room. She wore a white long sleeve with a black shirt over it; she wore a belt and tan baggy pants.

Charlotte: "See, you look great!" they said truthfully. Luna: "Thank you." she said while flustered.

She doesn't believe anyone who says something nice to her. She would usually think that they were lying to her. With Charlotte, she doesn't believe that they're lying. They then paid for the clothes that they bought. They both walked around the mall to see if they wanted to get more things.

Charlotte: "hey, how come you didn't answer those questions my mom asked you?" they asked. Luna: "Well, that's because I don't like answering hard questions." she said. Charlotte: "I get that I don't like answering questions either." they said. There was silence for a moment. Luna: "you know, you're the only friend that stayed with me. The others would leave. Just for one day, they found me popular, and then the next they just vanished." Luna said. Charlotte: "sorry to hear about that." They said they were concerned. Luna: "It's fine; it's not like you're one of them." she said.

Luna didn't know why she said that to them, but she did. She couldn't stop thinking about why she said it or what even made her say that. But the thing was, it was true.

Charlotte: "hey, it's getting pretty late; how about we go home?" they asked. Luna: "oh! Okay then!" she said. Charlotte: "Okay, let me just call my mom real quick!" they said, hurrying. Luna: "Take your time!" she shouted.

Luna didn't want them to take their time. She doesn't like staying alone, especially in a prominent place. Charlotte eventually went to talk to their mom privately while Luna waited for her to return. After a few minutes, Luna's thoughts started coming back into her head. Her thoughts were saying, "What if they think I'm being weird standing here?" or "What if they're looking at me weird?" "What if they're judging me?" she had all of these what-ifs in her head. When Charlotte came back, all of her thoughts disappeared.

Charlotte: "Hey, I'm back!" they said. Luna: "Hey!" she said. Charlotte: "So my mom is coming on her way right now! How about we go wait outside." they said. Luna: "Yeah! Okay!" she said.

They then walked outside the mall and waited for Charlotte's mom to pick them up. Charlotte's mom eventually picked them both up, and she started driving the car.

Charlotte's mom: "Hey dear, sorry for asking you those questions. It must've been a lot of pressure on you." she said. Luna: "Oh, it's no worries." Luna said to her. Charlotte's mom: "I knew what that was like." she said.

Charlotte's mom parked in front of Luna's house. Luna then unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car.

Melissa: "Hey, my name is Melissa, just in case you were wondering." she said. Luna: "Oh, okay!" Luna said. Melissa: "I also wanted to tell you. To be safe." she asked Luna. Luna: "I will." Luna said. Luna: "bye, Melissa!" she said. Melissa: "Bye, sweetheart!" she said.

Luna then went to her door, unlocked it, and went inside her house. She went upstairs to where her bed was. She went on top of her bed. She was exhausted.

Luna: "That's if she knew what my problem was." she said to herself.