Charlotte's backstory

You don't know me, so I'm here to talk about myself. Also, the things that happened. Let's start with my family.

My mother and father got a divorce not so long ago. I would have to stay with my dad, which is good and evil. I would only go over to my dad's on summer break. We would have a good time; sometimes, he would drink. My mother is pleasant to me sometimes. That's why I like her as my mother.

I have been friends with Dakota for a long time; I wouldn't say I liked how she would treat my friends, especially how she lied to me, trying to make Luna look bad. I wouldn't say I like Dakota, I knew she bullied people, but I couldn't stop her. Only this I did. It was time for me to finally decided to stop being her friend. I'm glad that I did because she was very controlling and rude.

The first day I met Michael, I didn't trust him. He just had a bad vibe, which that's why I didn't like him. I wanted to get to know him more, but I didn't get to know him more. The thing I do know about him is that he's a user and a liar. I knew that something was going to happen when I saw him. Especially when he started yelling at Luna, I wanted to go over there and stop him, but I couldn't for some reason. I heard them yelling, but I didn't have the guts to stop them, which is weird because I would usually stop people having or crying. I just sat there without doing anything. I could've blocked him so that Luna wouldn't feel bad. I didn't get to do that.

I like Luna a lot. I don't know if it's just a friendly way or the type of way that I want to be in a relationship with her. I shouldn't have told her that, and besides, I like guys. Unless I like both? I'm so confused right now. I'm sure that she only dates guys. She did say she would think about it. So why am I even thinking about it? I know my feelings. I like her, and that's final.

I have jealousy issues. They are terrible. I'm not too fond of it if my significant other talks to their friend more. Sometimes I would feel replaced because of it. It's funny; I don't think that way often. I feel like I do. I don't tell people about it, only my parents. I get clingy, too, just only in a relationship.

It's kind of weird, but Dakota wants to be my friend again, and she won't stop bugging me. She keeps saying that she's sorry and all that. I just ignored her because I didn't want to see her anymore. Neither did I want to talk to her after the incident.

I hope that she will stop bugging me and stop bullying Luna. I care about Luna a lot. I would go out of my way to protect and save her.

Charlotte's P.O.V: "What! Why am I thinking like this! I mean, I would try to protect her. It's not like she's going to like me back. I should just try to sleep." they said.

They tried sleeping, but they couldn't. Luna was on their mind.

Charlotte: "Ugh! This sucks. I can't sleep!" they yelled.

Charlotte's thoughts: "I can't get her out of my head. Why am I thinking about if she likes me or not? She would only date guys. But she said she would think about it. No! I need to stop thinking about this whole situation." they said to themselves.

They got a message from someone. Charlotte went to check who it was, and it was from Luna. It's kind of weird because Charlotte thought she slept early. They went to check and reply to it.

Luna: "I can hear you, LOL," her message said. Charlotte then said, "Weird messaging me at this time." They sent. Luna replied, "Yep, I know; people usually think that of me or not. It's confusing." Charlotte replied, "well, it would be easy for me to sleep, but I can't right now." Luna replied, "I just got stuck on my phone and lost track of time until I heard you yell. HAHA, that's why I messaged you right now." Charlotte replied, "yeah, sometimes I lose track of time too, but I usually get used to it, you know." luna replied. "Yeah, but for me, there are only two things that wouldn't make you sleep, either thinking about something, or you just want to be on your phone," Charlotte replied. "Yeah, well, I'm going to try and not think about anything," Luna replied: "oo, you were thinking. What was it about?" Charlotte replied. "What! None of your business, loser. I'm going to sleep again. Talk to you soon," Luna replied. "Yeah! Talk to you soon".

Charlotte started to try again and tried not to think about anything. It took them a while, but they also managed to fall asleep for Luna.

Luna's P.O.V: "yep, still alone. Being Bored and having nothing else to do besides waste my time and day. I should also sleep, but I also want to listen to music. I am very indecisive; wait, how do I know what that word even means? Weird. Well, I could listen to it tomorrow. Or I can listen to it right now. Nope don't get distracted. Just sleep. I want to listen to music. I could also just get distracted by listening to it. Ugh! I'm just going to try to sleep." she said.

Luna started to sleep but looks like she couldn't.

Luna's P.O.V: "I hate this! I need to stop this habit of mine. Especially staying up. Oh wait! I forgot to put my alarm for school; I guess I could do that right now." she said herself.

Luna got her phone and went to the clock app to set the alarm. She did and turned off her phone and placed it near her.

She looked at her phone, saying, "no notifications."

Luna's thoughts: "It's always going to say 'no notifications, ' huh? I mean, what do I expect? No one will message me."

She tried to sleep again and finally fell asleep.