Finally

Luna got home from school and started to talk to her therapist.

Therapist: "hey, there, Luna!" they said. Luna: "hey!" she said. Therapist: "so, how have you been?" they asked. Luna: "I've been doing great! After the incident, it just became weird. Other than remembering that it's been going great!" she said. Therapist: "do you want to talk about what happened?" they asked. Luna: "it's just weird and hazy." she said. Therapist: "right."

Therapist: "how's your relationship with Charlotte?" they asked. Luna: "I wouldn't call it a relationship yet. It's just been awkward after the incident. I mean, why wouldn't it be?" she said. Therapist: "yeah, well, are you planning on being in a relationship?" they asked. Luna: "wow! That's something, but yes, I want to be, but I don't know how to ask them out." she said. Therapist: "it can be weird to ask someone out. I'm pretty sure you know that they like you back too." they said. Luna: "yeah, they do well. I don't know how." she said.

Therapist: "aren't you both going out to a restaurant today?" they said. Luna: "yeah, that's right! That's not until three." she said. Therapist: "maybe you can ask them there." they said. Luna: "yeah, I could." she said.

Luna: "I was thinking about getting a new haircut. I want it to be trim to my chin and maybe some red streaks. What do you think?" she asked. Therapist: "I think it'll look great on you!" they said. Luna: "thanks! I should start getting ready. I only have ten minutes left to prepare, you know." she said. Therapist: "right! Well, it was nice talking to you, Luna. I'll see you Friday!" they said. Luna: "Okay! Bye!" she said.

Luna closed the door and went upstairs to her room to get dressed appropriately, but the only things she had were baggy clothes.

Luna's thoughts: "I guess I have to go with this then. After all, it's Melissa and Charlotte. If Charlotte says that they don't like me, then that's okay! I hope they still do." she said.

She finally got dressed, and the time was three. Melissa knocked on her door. Luna opened it and to see Melissa and Charlotte there.

Melissa: "hey there, Luna!" Melissa said. Luna: "hey Melissa!" she said. Melissa: "how have you been feeling?" Melissa asked. Luna: "I've been doing great!" She said. Melissa: "we should get going; the Charlottes are waiting in the car for us." Melissa said. Luna: "okay!" she said.

Melissa and Luna went inside the car. They started driving, and they were finally in front of the restaurant. They all had to wait for thirty minutes to be at the table. They eventually got to sit down at the table.

Luna started to look at the menu since she was picky with her food.

Melissa: "have you found what you want?" Melissa asked Luna. Luna: "I think so. Can I get this?" Luna asked.

Luna pointed at pasta food since it's one of her favorites.

Melissa: "sure! How about you, Charlotte?" She asked. Charlotte: "I'll get the one I usually get." they said. Melissa: "okay then!"

Luna felt anxious. She wanted to ask Charlotte.

Luna: "hey, Charlotte, can I speak to you privately." she asked. Charlotte: "Sure." they said.

They went somewhere private.

Luna: "I know this is probably a stupid question, but." "do you still like me? I'm not talking about the friendship type," she said. Charlotte: "you're silly." they said, teasing. Luna: "I'm just like being serious, you know, because after the incident-" she got cut off.

Charlotte had kissed her on the lips. Luna's face was all red.

Charlotte: "of course I still like you. I'm just waiting till you get better!" "Now I'll see you at the table!" They said.

Luna didn't know what to say. She just got a surprise kiss. It was her first kiss on the lips. Luna tried to forget about it so her face wouldn't be all red when she went to the table.

Luna eventually went to the table and sat down. They got their food in time. Luna tried to eat all of her food because she didn't want to seem disrespectful and waste the food she had brought. Luckily she liked it.

Melissa: "it seems like you loved it." she said to Luna. Luna: "yeah, I like pasta sometimes. You know, the usual." she said. Melissa: "So, how's it going with a therapist." she asked. Luna: "It's been going great. They're so amazing! They've been helping me a lot. I'm proud of that." Melissa: "yeah, I can tell. You're getting better! I'm proud of you, Luna!" she said.

Luna started to wipe her eyes.

Melissa: "are you okay?" She asked. Luna: "I'm okay, don't worry! It's just that it's been a while since an adult said that they were proud of me." she said.

Melissa: "I got some news, Luna!" she said excitedly. Luna: "oh really? What is it?" she asked. Charlotte: "so you know how people still bully you at school?" they said. Charlotte: "well, my mom changed their minds about bullying! That means they won't get to bully you anymore!" They said happily. Luna: "you did that just for me?" she asked. Melissa: "of course! Who knows if we didn't change their minds about bullying? It's a good thing we did because who knows what would happen if you got seriously hurt because of them!" She said. Luna: "thank you both! You've helped me a lot since this year and last year. I wouldn't know if you guys didn't care about me." she said. Melissa: "it's the best that we can do for you! It's a good thing that you've met Charlotte! I guess without you two meeting each other, you wouldn't. We wouldn't be sitting here right now." she said.

Charlotte: "mum, I'm done with my food!" they said. Melissa: "you both ready to go?" she asked. Luna: "yeah, I am!" she said. Charlotte: "me too!" they said. Melissa: "Okay, let me pay for the fold we ate." Melissa said.

Melissa got the paycheck, and they left the restaurant. They were now in front of Luna's house.

Melissa: "I don't think we'll be doing anything tomorrow so that you can have your day off, Luna!" she said. Luna: "Okay! Thanks!" She said. Melissa: "will you be okay by yourself?" she asked. Luna: "yeah, I will!" Melissa: "well, okay then! See you next month or two!" she said. Luna: "yeah, bye, Melissa!" She said.

Luna went upstairs and lay down on her bed.

Luna's thoughts: "I think I should cut my hair next month." she said.