The meeting

A girl wears baggy clothes, medium black hair length, and green eyes. Her name was Luna. She was mindlessly walking to the bridge to get some air. She then started to look at the water underneath it; she liked looking at it.

Luna: "I wonder if I could just jump down." she mumbled. She then tried until someone came up to her and touched her shoulder.

??: "Hey, don't even try to do that." they said. Luna looked at her shoulder to see a person with medium brown hair with blonde streaks in the bangs, and they also had brown eyes and a fashionable clothing style. Next to her. ??: "So what are you doing here at this time?" they asked.

Luna: "We'll, it's kinda complicated; I just wouldn't say it to you since, you know, you're a stranger." she said. ??: "Yeah, I understand. Wouldn't you give me the answer until we know each other?" they asked. Luna: "Wait, so you want to be friends?" She asked curiously. ??: "Sure! You seem like a great friend!" They said while smiling. Luna got flustered and brushed it off. Luna: "So, what's your name?" She asked. Charlotte: "My name is Charlotte!" They said. Charlotte: "What's yours?" they asked. Luna: "it's Luna." she said. Charlotte: "that's a cute name! I love it!" they said. Luna: "Thank you." she said quietly.

Charlotte: "So, do you want to go to an arcade?" They asked. Luna: "I don't know." she said. Charlotte: "Oh, come on! It's going to be fun!" they said. Luna: "yeah, I know that, but I just get super anxious and awkward." she said. Charlotte: "if you ever do, just remember that I'm here!" they said. Luna: "Okay, then." she said. Charlotte: "Yes! Let's go then!" they said.

Charlotte grabbed Luna's hand, and they started walking together. Luna didn't like holding hands or anything that did with physical touch. She didn't want to ask to let go. She doesn't like asking for anything like that. They then left the bridge and started walking toward where the arcade was. There was a nice wind in the air that was blowing in their faces and moving their hair.

Luna: "It's weird for us to hold hands, isn't it?" she asked. Charlotte: "not necessarily. Unless you don't like holding hands." they said. Luna: "yeah, I don't, but it's fine!" she said. Charlotte: "if you say so." they said. Charlotte: "hey, do you want some candy? I know it's weird to ask, especially since I'm a stranger. Trust me, it doesn't have anything to do with it!" they said. Luna: "I'll believe you, I guess." she said.

Charlotte gave Luna her candy. Luna started to hesitate but finally tried the candy. It was fine and didn't have anything.

Luna's thoughts: "I guess they were right. It didn't have anything in it, and nothing was wrong with it. I can't trust them yet." she said.

Luna: "So, how long will we be here?" Luna asked. Charlotte: "I'm not sure." they said. Luna: "oh, uhm, so that you know I don't do good with talking to people. It's just not my thing, you know." she said. Charlotte: "do you want me to pay for you?" they asked. Luna: "I mean, it would help, but you don't have to!" she said. Charlotte: "Don't worry! I will help you! Do you have the money on you?" they asked.

Luna's thoughts: "oh, the money. I don't have it after I was trying to do what I was doing at the bridge." she said to herself.

Luna: "no, sorry, I don't. After what I was going to do at the- never mind, I just don't have it on me." she said. Charlotte placed her hands on Luna's shoulder. Charlotte: "Hey, it's okay! I'll pay for it! It isn't that expensive." they said, reassuring Luna. Luna: "Thanks." she said quietly. Charlotte: "now let's go!" they said.

They both started holding hands together again. They then went inside the arcade. Charlotte let go of holding hands together and went up to the cashier.

The cashier: "So, how much are you paying?" Charlotte: "I would like to pay for both of us! Here's a $20." they said. The cashier: "Thank you!" they said. The cashier got the coins and placed them on the counter. The cashier: "Here you go!" they said. Charlotte grabbed the coins. Charlotte: "thank you!" they said.

Charlotte gave Luna her coins.

Charlotte: "here! I bought them for you since, you know, you didn't have money. It's okay though! I had plenty on me, so we should be good!" they said. Luna: "Yeah, I know that, but why was it so much money?" she asked. Charlotte: "it isn't just ten bucks each." they said. Luna: "Yeah, it seemed like a lot of money, though! I should've had money on me." she said quietly. Charlotte: "hey, I bought it, so let's are here! Okay!" They said. Luna: "thanks again." she said. Charlotte: "So, are you ready?" Charlotte asked. Luna: "Sure, I guess." Luna said. Charlotte: "Alright then, let's go!" they said excitedly. Charlotte looked near them and saw a Mario Kart race game. Charlotte: "Hey! Let's play this game!" They asked.

Luna was behind her. She looked up where Charlotte was next to a Mario Kart race game. Luna wanted to play it because they like to win in a game. She accepted the challenge.

Luna: "Okay. I bet I can beat you in this." She said. Charlotte: "Is that a challenge?" They asked. Luna: "Sure is." She said.

They then started to play for a few rounds, every time they played, Luna would win every time, and Charlotte, would be close to winning, but then Luna would win.

Charlotte: "How come you're so good?!" Charlotte asked. Luna: "I don't know, but how come you are so bad at this game?" She said. Charlotte: "Shut up." Charlotte said. Luna chuckled. Charlotte: "Let's go play another game." Charlotte asked. Luna: "Okay." Luna said.

They eventually started playing almost all of the games in the arcade! They both were playing the same games. Some were single players, so that one would play one, and the other would go next. They both ran out of coins.

Luna: "looks like we both ran out of coins." she said. Charlotte: "yeah." they said. Charlotte was trying not to be flustered. Luna: "well, we should head home." she said. Charlotte: "oh! Right! I'm pretty sure I live near you." they said. Luna: "how do you know where I live?" she asked. Charlotte: "I'm just guessing that we do. Don't worry!" they said.

They then started walking to where the bridge was.

Charlotte: "So what's your favorite color?" they asked. Luna: "hm, kind of difficult. I will have to go with either blue or red. Sometimes green as well!" she said. Charlotte: "wow, I'm interested. Anyway, mine is blue as well!" they said. Luna: "seems like you like one of the same things as me. So cool!" she said excitedly. Charlotte smiled happily.

They were closer to Luna's house. Luna: "Well, that looks like that's my house." Luna said. Charlotte: "wow! Looks like my house is next to yours!" they said.

They both started running so they could get closer to their houses. Luna's house was there as they were there, and so was Charlotte's.

Charlotte: "Wow! I guess I was right!" Charlotte said. Luna: "Yeah." Luna said. Charlotte: "Well, see you soon!" Charlotte said. Luna: "Okay! See you!" she said.

Charlotte went inside their house. Luna took a fresh breath of air and finally went inside.