A Bad Dog Shouldn't be Kept

Barrow sat up after he made sure that Cale is fast asleep. He didn't leave the bed, but instead reached for his papers to sign them in bed.

He's not tired. Even if the curse get lifted, it'll take some time for his body to adjust to the change. So since Cale will wake up if his chosen pillow of the day is gone, it would be the best choice to stay.

Signing his papers, Barrow thought back to Cale's memories that he saw.

Right.

He have to deal with those so called ' family ' of Cale's.

Who should he start with? Hmmm

" Ah. Choi Han." Barrow couldn't stop himself from smiling.

That fake dog has been getting on his nerves, no matter in the past when he followed Cale all the time or now, when that dog let out his greed to own his liege.
Sigh.

' Raising a dog is no easy task, Cale had been too kind to it. That's why it dared to bite back at it's owner.' Barrow thought that Cale was too soft with his family. It made Cale look like someone with no limits and boundaries.

Well, Barrow was going to deal with it behind Cale's back. Cale is a kind and forgiving person, but Barrow isn't. He refuse to let those people get away with it so easily.

Hmmm

Barrow took out his communication device and connected it to somewhere.

" Take back the spies, I'm sure they want some job against Cale's family."

The Other Side of A CoinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara