What Could Be Worse?

Alberu paced around his office anxiously, trying to think of a way to ease the situation. He turned to look at Choi Han with a forced smile just enough to convince Choi Han the sucker of acting.

" Still no news of my necklace?"

Choi Han looked annoyed. This is the twentieth time he's heard this question today, and it's still only noon.

" No, your majesty. Why don't you request Mary to make a new one for you? I'm sure it'll be much easier."

" Mary said she needs to travel to the land of death for more dead mana. I can't let her go alone."

Choi Han fell silent.

Sigh.

" How are the kids? Are they still throwing a tantrum?"

Alberu ran his hand through his now dark hair and sighed again.

" Get Raon here, dear instructor-nim. I need to take him for a walk."

Possibly warn those nobles to stand down. At this rate, a civil war might break out..

But thinking about dark elves, there's one more place he might find Cale at.

The Endable Kingdom.

' After things are a bit more stable, i should probably go visit Duke Fredo. '

Cale might be there, as Naru. The dark species wouldn't doubt a thing and would continue with their days without making a hassle.

Besides, Duke Fredo is quite loyal to Cale, and quite sly as well.

But who's gonna be keeping Roan in check?

He decided that Choi Han would be a good choice. The instructor of the Crown Prince does not have the power to interfere with the royal affairs.

But Alberu can fix that.

Just change the rules a bit. What could be worse than this situation?