Another Dragon? He's A Pure Bred!

Flashback --

The dragon half-blood opened his eyes, showing no sign of pain. It was his free time - the time when no one will guard him.

Red scales started to form on his face as he returned into his original form. A red dragon slightly longer than Raon, slim but well fed. The dark blue eyes glistened in the dark room before disappearing.

The red dragon flew across the hallways carefully and entered one of the rooms. It was the room given to Clopeh Sekka, but Clopeh wasn't the only one staying there. Bud Illis and Glen were there as well.

When the red dragon enter the room, he quickly switched into a red haired boy.

" Father's been quiet these days and mister Cale is missing. The wind told me that Alberu Crossman is currently searching the Mogoru Kingdom and Sekka Household."

" Any other information?" Clopeh and Bud were surprisingly calm.

" The elementals told me that Cale went to father."

The four exchanged glances.

That means the lord would soon give an order.

" Let's go to Jack. He's in charge of messages."

-- End of flashback

" No you don't! White Star requested for your presence RIGHT NOW to go meet your new parent, Fedele-nim."

Now Fedele is shocked. Father fell in love? Did he mean meet before funeral? What new parent? Soon - to - be - dead parent?

" I'll go now! Remember to rip the teleportation scroll when you're done!"

- and he's gone.

" So who's on with some bloody fun?"

Hehehehehe