Look Out For The Rat

Midnight arrived. The guests and envoys descended from their carriages one by one and had their identity announced before entering the ballroom.

The announcer was changed every half and hour to keep up with the list of names. Communication devices were stuck to the walls at every angle to have everything projected at the plaza for commoners to see.

The orchestra played songs after songs as beings of different tribes and species gathered into small groups to strike deals and gossip, all waiting for the main characters to arrive.

Sayeru and his fellow bear tribesmen gathered around the food table. Beer was placed in consideration for the beast people who preferred more free spirited interactions.

On the other hand, Dorph displayed the grace of a Lion (barely, considering how huge lion tribesmen are. Their mane are always wild.), Sipping wine from his glass as he stayed on his guard. He had to make sure to spot the wretched rat of Roan the moment it stepped foot onto the ballroom grounds.

Barrow had given an order for his two strongest men to make sure that the rat didn't ruin the party.

If the rat doesn't make any move, just keep an eye on him. If he dared to step out of line, throw him out. Tie him up and hang him upside down on the Palace of Joy's roof as a warning.

Such a disgraceful way to reveal the crown prince of their precious Roan being a dark elf will be enough to raise more chaos.

If Cale knows tho, he would have said that it was vicious to do so.

.

.

.

.

And praise them in the safety of his brain.