Guilt, Greed. What To Choose?

Crash!

" Where's my Human???!!!! "

" Where's Cale nya ?!!!"

Raon and Hong were throwing a tantrum. It has been more often as days without Cale went by. They missed their parent figure, who would and could spoil them with everything at anytime.

After calming down, the ex companions and children of Cale regretted their rash decision.

" We should've just lock him up when he is sleeping! Who told you to drug him, huh?!"

" Well, you decided to take your sweet time. This Ron is not at fault."

The adults started blaming each other. They weren't united, but slowly drifting apart.

The children didn't like the scene. Although they still get whatever they want whenever they ask for it, it just didn't feel the same anymore.

They could feel it clearly as the adults pay little to no attention to their tantrums as days go by. No more smiles, laughter and praises. Even when the children continued living in luxury, the world around them turned cold as days go by.

As if the leash called 'Cale' was gone, Alberu Crossman started to use everything within their little family of strong people to his advantage. He even revealed the dragon and cats to the world and proceeded to adopt them in the public to solidify his position.

The Crown Prince was then praised by the people, slowly but steadily replacing Cale's rumors of going missing.

From then on, On, Hong and Raon had suffered from assassination attempts from the moment they moved into the Palace of Joy.

Worse, they couldn't act without etiquette of a proper noble and had to study politics and more etiquette. They weren't allowed out the palace unless it's for political purpose. It made them feel sick and uncomfortable.

Of course, On being the eldest and smartest amongst the three had tried to refuse the arrangement, but her brothers voted her out thinking of the luxurious and glorious life as a royal.

On had been silent and watched on the sidelines as the family Cale created turn into a mess.

She wanted to help Cale actually, but her brother, Hong's feelings comes first. She's his and also Raon's Noona. She should support them with her all. So she decided to sacrifice Cale a bit.

He sacrificed so much, so it should be fine for him to sacrifice once more for their happiness. Right?

But Cale ran away. Her guilt for choosing her brothers before Cale started to fade, replaced by anger.

' Why can't you stay? You won't even have to sacrifice so much, is staying with us so dreadful that you had to run away? You should've just stayed and everyone can be happy. You won't even feel sad, because WE are happy!'

Despite all that, she knew deep inside it was them who owed their lives to Cale, not the other way around.

She became greedy, so so greedy.