Brainless Rich People

A few weeks went by. Invitations were sent and preparations were complete.

Blood fountains and wine glasses were placed to the right of the ballroom with bloodied meat of all kinds of monsters Cale found edible for the vampires. Fresh collected blood for higher ranking vampires were placed onto a long table in dark colors.

To the left were meat and wine for the bear and lion tribesmen. Dead mana for dark elves were placed into bottles to avoid accidents while human allies were served all kinds of sweets and meat, paired with champagne and wine.

For commoners that were uncomfortable with pressure, they were arranged to be at the plaza, while rich descendants of potential allies were situated at the royal garden decorated with gold and silver.

Cale stayed still while the servants fussed over his clothes and slight makeup. His hair were left untouched to be done by his love.

After everything's done, Cale sat down on the plushed chair to wait for Barrow, pointing out every now and then whenever the servants brought up ornaments he deem suitable for his outfit.

Jewels of all kinds were held before him for him to choose. Shoes of all kinds of leather were placed before him to be tried on and finally, gemstones. Gemstones were apparently necessary to prove one's rank.

On important occasions, gemstones were adorned onto different parts of ones body to show one's rank. For dukes, gems were mostly adorned on the collar, while duchesses adorn them on their fan. The heavier the gems, the more power they hold.

Nobles of lower ranking adorn gems right below their eyes. Knights on their shoulders and rich commoners on their wrists.

For the King, a gem of the size of a heart will be shaped into whatever they like and adorned right at their heart. The spouse gets gems to be adorned onto their forehead and finally, children. The royal children will have a gem adorned on the chin.

It is a strange thing for Cale, who preferred everything to be simple. But gems are worth alot, especially carved magic stones. That's what brainless rich people do.

' but I'm one of those brainless rich people now... '

Cale stared at the magic stones carved and decorate with crushed gems and sighed.

" The black one in the shape of a key, please."

' Haizzzz'