Rebellion Prevented

Fredo wants to be king of the Endable Kingdom, yes. It was because he didn't want to serve anyone.

He leaves his estate every so often to look for allies or entertainment for his boring and long life. He eventually met one, which was Cale Henituse, a strange human with the best blood in his veins.

The young human was amusing, that he felt the urge to watch over him for as long possible. He made himself the human's father.( Self proclaimed) Yes. But he didn't willingly spy on the humans who were trying to lock his son up tho. Nope.

Fredo in his black bird form turned away from the window of the Palace of Joy and flew back to his estate. He didn't expect to hear news of Cale Henituse joining the White Star AS A SPOUSE.

His SON joining another man AS A SPOUSE.

' Wait. Does that mean as the White Star's beloved spouse's father, I rank higher? They said the White Star adores Cale.'

Duke Fredo graciously took back his idea of starting a rebellion. The White Star wouldn't order his father in law around if he love Cale so much.

' Let's go see my son~! I should probably also do my son in law a favor and deliver the information about the heroes.'

Cale prevented another war without knowing.

" Achoo!"

" Papa! Are you alright?"

' Someone's talking shit about me'

" I'm fine. Next we should go to..."