A Certain Single Pringle Vampire Duke

Fredo, a very much single pringle vampire with high status, good looks, high intelligence and  great strength.

Oh, and he's rich too.

Fredo longed for a child of his own, but did not see any woman fitted for him. He's not interested in getting married.

It makes it impossible to get a child of his own without adopting, although he did end up adopting a son—Cale Henituse, soon to be Von Ejallean Barrow and ended up with another son—son in law, Cale Barrow, soon to be Barrow Von Ejallean.

They're both men, so it's natural to just exchange family names. Not like Fredo knows about 'Father Death' here.

Anyways, since this announcement is so important, Fredo was very careful preparing for it. That includes the security. He didn't forget a certain smart quarter dark elf.

Fredo isn't stupid. He's smart too. And he knows that without Cale suddenly finding information here and there and Bud's help, Alberu's information network would be only relying on the dark elves from his maternal family.

Fredo listened to the reports from Cotton, and heard of the suspicious new citizen asking about traditions.

" Report to my son-in-law. He should know what to do." He should start preparing too. The ball will start at midnight, all the way to the next midnight.

It's practically a whole day in consideration for the vampires and dark elves that are more comfortable at night. Other tribes could join, and will be able to take a rest in the guest chambers whenever they are tired, as long as they inform the majesty before leaving.

Of course, different tribes and species will gather mostly at the time they are used to. There will be more humans at around noon to night time, while beast men typically show themselves in the morning and dark attribute creatures have fun at night.

Despite that, everyone should be present for the first three hours for courtesy and special announcements.

" Have my outfits and gems prepared. I should shine tonight alongside my little Naru and his spouse."