Cale, Adopted???? Jinxing Himself

For Cale, it was another nightmare filled with questions.

That's White Star?

White Star was his lover?

Wait, he died for him?

Cale woke up in cold sweat, but found himself in a dark area with the White Star unconscious beside him.

But he could care less. He was currently processing the new memories he got.
... It's as if I'm a tragic romance main character.

Before Cale could spit out swear words to call his complicated mind, a voice he was all too familiar with rang in the area.

" Cale, my child. Welcome back."

" ... Father Death."

Ah yes. He got adopted in that first life of his for some reason. He knew he was innocent in his first life, but at this point, Cale wanted to question his past self's way of thinking.

First the White Star as a lover. Now God of Death as a father????

" I've undone Barrow's curse. He'll remember the past soon enough. Will you take revenge on those betrayers?"

" I'm not going to, at least for now."

" ... Barrow can help you with that."

" Too bothersome. I'll just stop helping them in the war. What do you think they will do?"

" They will come crawling to beg for your return, my child." There was a hint of amusement in the God of Death's voice.

" Exactly." Cale smirked.

He haven't fully process the emotions he felt in his past memories, but his power within the Arm will be right beside Barrow's.

As such, Cale was sure that no one would dare to bother him in any way.

' I can finally slack.✨'

Delusional as always.