Amir placed the lunch boxes on the table and Ritika quickly arranged them she peeped down at the boxes confirming there isn't any unwanted thing because she knows if I saw a hair around the food, I wouldn't eat for the day it just disgusts me, personal issues. She gasped and removed a box from the table glaring at Amir, "You got her peanut cheesecake... she's allergic to nuts, and additionally, she only eats strawberry, blueberry, lemon, cherry, and rarely caramel cheesecake because she's not a huge fan of ginger biscuit crust." Amir scrunched his nose, "She's that picky... God, I'm a lawyer, not a doctor and how will I know which thing got nuts in it or not?" Ritika and I spoke together, "Ingredient..." he huffs in frustration.

Ritika sighs, "You won't last more than three days..." she motioned him to follow her, "I have some notes about Ishita's preference you can follow them to survive a week. Don't get her sick or Armaan sir will get you hard lessons the last time he made it clear that if I got nuts near her, I will be thrown out of the country and dropped in the Amazon Rainforest or the Sahara Desert" she helped him out. I looked at the food and lost my appetite Armaan mentioned that he couldn't even afford a professional chef or security guards around him. Resting my head back I stared blankly outside, my phone buzzed I picked it up sliding it near my ear a voice busted making me deaf.

"Where the hell you vanished? I called you and Ritika told me you went back to Mehra's house why I wasn't aware of it? Do you know how scared I was? I thought you met an accident or something but thankfully she told me that you got to meet someone and then decided to get back home. I'm waiting for you at least let me know before you vanish overnight." I rubbed my ears, "Maa... I'm just fine... Can I come home right now? What did you make for lunch?" she sighed, "Armaan's favorite butter chicken but he's not here even you left." I giggled, "I met him..." before she busts in my ears again, I kept my phone down and stepped away speaking from a distance, "I will explain everything once I come home keep that butter chicken warm, I'm on my way."

Stepping out of the office I passed Ritika's cabin where she was handing Amir big stacks of paper. She passed me the mouth freshener, "I was just going to give you that..." I waved my hands at her, "No... I haven't done my lunch neither has Maa so I'm going back home or she wouldn't eat alone. You both can share the food..." She nodded, "Okay..." I took the elevator down the parking lot and hopped inside my car starting it. Driving inside the Goel Mansion many other cars were parked as well. I walked inside the hall it was packed with women, children, and some bald men with heavy stomachs.

A teenage girl waved at me, I waved back at her not knowing who she is, and giving smiles to others I walked inside mumbling namaste, and got near nudging Maa. "Who died?" she hushed me, "No one why would you say that?" I shrugged, "Mostly relative gathers when someone's dead, getting married, or come to gossip about some juicy thing that happened in the family." She hummed in response, "As a good mother I should deny the facts and teach you some morals but whatever you said is right. But in this case, they are here to gossip about Armaan's sudden uninterest in the family business. Don't worry I'll get them busy..." she turned to the crowd, "Hey... you guys can watch tv while I serve food to my daughter-in-law?" she turned on the tv and make the squeaking children sit on the couch.

Ignoring them I walked up to my room took a quick shower to refresh myself and draped a saree because of the downstairs nosy relatives. Applying a little vermillion along the parting of my hair I took the nuptial chain, Armaan gifted me it was so much of my liking that I wanted to style it with everything but failed miserably because it's suppose to be a holy symbol of marriage. Looking at myself in the mirror I looked beautiful but not happy.

My insides these days don't feel good I stared at myself, I never wanted to marry him but then did. I never wanted to live under the same roof as him but got so much attached to him that now it feels empty without him. I miss him so much that sometimes I even forget what reminded me of him. It's like a trail of memories that begin somewhere and end somewhere.