chapter 122

The unmixed sugar cube powder aroused a harsh sweetness in the mouth.

"Baby."

I whispered with a voice mixed with laughter and brought my face closer. The distance between us narrowed even with a little more movement. Now I couldn't find a laugh in the man's mouth. Checking the crack of the man's neck, I laugh slowly.

"You..."

Tack!

"I've heard everything that you're here! Mercenary Mir is out!"

A troublemaker appeared.

'Dammit ...'

I knew normal people who could think about it as much as I was disguised as Mir, so it wasn't easy to avoid it.

With a sigh inside, the upper body that was close to the man's thigh was also removed. The sigh gave off a peculiar odor of absinthe.

"I think I have to put it off for a bit. I think a guest came for me."

That single word hardens the man's mouth to be terrifying. His red lips trembled slightly. The suppressed emotion was evidently anger.

'I was trying to find out what he was...'

With a regretful expression, I pulled my hand away as I tried to pull the dagger from my waist. I was going to put a knife to the man's neck and threaten him to tell me who he was, but first of all, I figured I had to deal with troublesome guys.

"Push there!"

Break the door open, and one of the three suddenly appeared, found me and yelled. I frowned and checked his energy. They all wore black, but they were guys who couldn't even reach the level of sword experts.

'First of all…let's make it our goal to end the conversation.'

Looking at the impulse filled with bad energy, it seems that he should finally take out the aura, because there was a wish for it to end easily.

"I don't know what to do, but first I'll go out and talk."

I got up as I saw people wandering around loudly and the waiter looking at me with anxious eyes for an accident. I didn't want to damage the bar.

And there was a touch that gently caught the hem of my robe sleeves.

"...What is?"

"I'm with you."

I took turns looking at the man and the three swinging guys, shook my head and slightly removed my hand.

"It might be dangerous, so stay here. I'll be back soon."

In fact, there was no chance for a man at the Sword Expert level to become dangerous because of those children, but it hurt my pride when dealing with those who could be suppressed even with my little finger.

At my determined comments, the man bit his lip firmly, but no longer held it.

"What's going on?"

I finally took out the guy who was trying to stir up a ruckus in the bar and he led me to an uninhabited alley next door, and I asked. It wasn't long after the guys and I left the bar, and even though I felt the presence of being ensconced near the alley, I decided to pretend I didn't know much.

"Coward! You took our job!"

A bald man with a bad body came out and got angry. My face was furrowed because it was starting to happen.

"Seeing you for the first time today."

"Suppose you don't know this kid! You took the Paladin's escort, which was our job eight months ago!"

'Oh, is that all?'

I remembered that the pay was very good. It was quite sudden to be in charge of escorting the Paladin, a giant boss from Ambrose's kingdom.

"Mir! Can you accept a single application right away? The pay is very good and it's not that hard!"

"What's going on."

"Escorting the Paladin's boss until he passes through the northern region! I was supposed to leave him in someone else's hands, but I still can't contact him! Damn, after drinking so much last night, it's obvious he still can't get up!" !"

"Hmm..."

"The boss Paladin is a high-level guest, but if you can't keep your promises like this and your credibility drops, you know it's a big deal, right? Please go get me once. If Mir goes, the top will be much better too!"

'At that time, the people who lost their minds couldn't get up because they were drunk and couldn't get out.'

I looked around at the three people who seemed to have a high fever with sad eyes. It was so ugly that they were doing something wrong and hitting in front of me.

"I thought he ran away because we were scared because we were worried for a while, but we got to know each other well! He will be punished by a short knife like you!"

From the guilt of others to the amazing delusion of greatness. I didn't even want to dirty my sword because of these guys. I scratched my head with an annoyed expression.

"Do you have any idea of ​​going back? If he leaves, I can send him back quietly."

"Ah! This guy is scared!"

One of those guys talked nonsense. I only saw them chatter with half the thoughts that I wish they'd throw it away after doing a stupid thing, and half the thought of seeing how far they go.

"You're also pressured by our work! I said Mir was no big deal! I saw him last time, but I thought he was going to kick himself away since he was short and skinny!"

"Looking in person, it really is. Is it really a golden shield mercenary? It's like a man rolling around in a den of vipers."

"There are rumors that Mir gets a job using his body. That could be true."

"Hmm…..."

'This is a bit unpleasant.'

I was sure that she had a solid mindset as she heard numerous slanders, but when she heard such dirty words, I felt bad.

Eyes wide, he slowly raised his hand over the scabbard, figuring out how to adjust it.

"Before we give up your soul... do we do it another way?"

The guys who were making fun of each other smiled mischievously.