chapter 46

Bandages neatly bound the left arm, swing it and admire. It was the bandage Didy gave me. I didn't expect it to be this good, but my hands were pretty stiff.

I looked at it again. Didy was sitting in a chair by my bed, bending over his tea. His appearance reminded me of an elegant masterpiece. His eyes found me and he tilted them finely.

'...The situation was the opposite.'

Not long ago, I was sitting there and healed Didy, but now she was injured and sitting on the bed. Not long ago, it was Didy who asked the reason in this bed, but this time I was asking the reason for the intrusion.

'...Sleepy.'

I rolled up the sleeves of the generous shirt and slowly rubbed the bandaged left arm. The left hand, which had been treated with Didy's help, was no longer paralyzed. However, the paralysis antidote was used as an analgesic, but the medicinal herb was used as a side effect that caused a strong delirium.

"Well, do you need a reason?"

The answer to the question is the same that I gave him. I narrowed my eyes to see if he was making fun of me and he yelled.

"I deeply apologize for coming. No matter how hard I banged on the door, there was no reaction, so I threw it away without thinking and it just swung open. I was in a panic."

"Well… I have nothing to say because it's my fault for not closing it. So why did you come?"

"There is no specific reason. They just brought me my footsteps."

"Didy is a sparrow and this cabin a nest?"

Didy stifled a laugh and took a deep, hurried breath, and I laughed at him.

He smiled gently, making eye contact with me.

"A while ago you said. You don't need a reason to save people."

"...It's."

Eyes squeezed shut, Didy inched closer to my head.

He looked for permission. I hesitated for a moment, wondering if I was going to do something wrong, and looking at her wrist I nodded slowly, reminding myself that I could break it just by touching it.

Didy smiled sweetly.

His thin, straight fingers cleaned my hair, which was messy. The tip of her finger slowly brushed the hair behind my ears. He tilted his eyes.

"There is no special reason why people are attracted to people like that, Shushu."

It was a fascinating and obvious laugh with the intention of seduction.

"A person like you..."

You use your face too well. While sinking into my weakened heart, I sighed. She sleeps to come to her senses, and now I'm so tired.

'I do not know. Do what you want.'

"You are going to sleep?"

My whole body aches and my head aches. She was tired of doubts. Didy made a strange expression at my overly vulgar question.

"I really… felt it back then, but there was no sense of crisis. Don't you wonder who I am?"

"No matter how many creatures have invaded its dens, a lion will not be afraid of ants. If I ask, will you tell me who you are?"

I was able to do it without even touching ordinary people. Didy laughed bloodily, it seems that my poignant metaphor was not unpleasant. Her mouth, tracing a line, had a sweet smell that seemed to paralyze my sense of smell.

"This. But if you ask me, maybe I'll answer you."

With her elbows on her knees, she relaxed and clenched her chin. The bent upper body reduces the distance. The subject crawled with his feet into the lion's den and looked at it relaxed as if it was his house, and made a ridiculous expression.

But it's more like a fable...

"I'm so excited about it."

Convinced that it will not be dangerous, fluttering in Didy's eyes. He was insignificant, but it was clear that it was the right decision. Because I don't harm ordinary innocent people.

"Everything's fine."

I shook my head, spitting out a sigh-like laugh. Didy slowly bowed his head at the injustice without hesitation.

"... Aren't you curious?"

"I'm curious."

"Then why?"

It could be my mistake, but he seemed a bit nervous. As if waiting for him to be curious.

I looked at Didy and smiled with a sigh.

"You must be a noble man."

It can't not be noble. Didy, who narrowed her eyes slightly, did not deny it.

"As you can see, I'm a commoner. As a commoner, I can't be like that once I meet Didy in her noble form. How could a commoner sit comfortably on the bed in front of a noble? He would have to be polite and keep well." ."

Even if the nobles put their swords on the commoners, there is nothing to say.

I tilted my cup and held the tea to my mouth. The comfort of this moment is something we can feel because we close our eyes to the singularities of others.

"...Oh."

Didy's forehead that was slowly reacting was pushed with my index finger as if dealing with a close friend. I smiled gently at him with a blank expression. Through my mental sleep, a thinner smile than usual came out.

"Then, I won't meet any Didy nobles. Let's just say the two of us don't know anything about each other."