chapter 76

Aria and I are an illegitimate daughter and adopted daughter who are the right people to bite. To survive with this pain, he has to gain clear power in the social world.

This debut must be the case where Aria lays the groundwork in the social world. I also have to make sure that my position is not neglected by the social world.

Debut was an important event that it would not be too much to say that it would decide whether or not the social race would succeed. It should not be ignored by the clothes, but rather look up.

"Bu, but there's no precedent for a lady in uniform in her debut! Obviously, the lady will have to be the main character in the backstory for a while!"

Catherine yelled. At the shocked look, I took another sip of lemon tea.

Catherine was definitely right. The idea of ​​men and women still remained in the Solatine Empire. A woman in uniform rather than dress in a formal position was a story to be heard.

That was what I wanted.

'Theme and differentiation.'

Imitation cannot lead to fashion. There had to be something to attract attention and bring out the languages ​​they liked to talk about.

'It will be difficult to put a fashionable uniform. There will be few young women who have the courage to break the molds formed so far.'

Fashion should be something that anyone can follow. The preconceived notion of little boys' clothing was too strong to spread uniforms as a fashion among socializing little girls.

For that reason, wearing a uniform was more proclaiming that I was a knight with a sword than leading the trend.

'You must never be seen as a girl who is only interested in social circles.'

When I thought about the next steps I had planned, my first image needed to position myself strongly as a gentleman.

There's something else I'm going to do.

"Ma'am, could you take a look at this?"

I handed a piece of paper to Catherine, who was worried and frustrated. It was the article that occurred to me last night after a long agony.

"... This?"

Catherine's eyes, which seemed depressed, shone like a flash of light. I enjoyed her reaction and tipped the teacup once more.

"This is an item to wear over a shirt. It's simple, but it maximizes the weird atmosphere just by wearing it. What does it look like in the eyes of an expert with a broad vision?"

"...It is definitely simple and innovative. I think there will be a lot of different feelings to decorate thanks to the simple virtues. I think it will be popular with young people who often wear shirts first, but if you change the feeling a little, it will be popular with the ladies."

"I've already drawn something to wear over it."

I took out another sheet of paper and showed it to him. Catherine's eyes shone with a light close to madness.

"This must be in style."

Catherine was convinced like the attitude of a cool businessman. The eyes that raised my head and looked at me shone to the point of charging.

Only after seeing it did I raise the corner of my mouth rather mischievously.

"Miss! Have you ever wanted to work with me on this idea?"

'As planned.'

I cast the bait and Catherine took the bait.

۞۞Ԟ۞۞

"Sister, how did you come up with that idea?"

Aria asked as I barely moved away from Catherine, who is showing mad passion, and headed back in the carriage. Her eyes shining with respect were overwhelming.

"Well, how do you see?"

'This is how I copied the memories of my previous life.'

I laughed awkwardly and got angry. The item that Catherine highly praised and she suggested when we did business together was none other than a fashion item that was popular in the previous life.

"It looks great on my sister! She was wearing it over the dress a lot! I think it will sell well when it starts to sell, but are you really trying to do business with Mrs. Catherine?"

Aria excitedly looked at me with sparkling eyes. I shrugged.

"I don't have any money, so I should ask the Duke to invest. I don't know if he will listen to me."

"That man will accept my sister's request."

Aria laughed. A bloody laugh erupted from Aria's cynical demeanor. There was an awkward silence between Aria and me.

"...Are you curious about your sister?"

As the day progressed, I looked out the window and looked out at the city, where there were fewer people, and asked carefully. Aria's gaze reached me.

Aria must be filled with shame.

I know the original. Because of that, I understood all the storms that hit in the last few days, but Aria was different.

He passed out and opened his eyes at the dukedom of Krysis. Her sister, who has been with her all her life, was actually the duke's daughter, and it is rumored that the duke, who is blood mad, intends to adopt her sister. Before even hearing a proper explanation, she prepares for her debut.

From Aria's point of view, it's going to be full of amazing stuff because it's absurd.

'It will feel like there is no bridge between the event and the event.'

She had to talk to Aria seriously, but she was still busy, so she couldn't speak properly. At the same time, I felt sorry for not explaining it properly and grateful to be followed without saying anything.

"...Question, can I have answers?"

Finally, I nodded at the request that was cautiously spat out. This time, I had the confidence to answer anything truthfully.

"I heard it from the duke's doctor. He said it was a mixed race of fairies."

I nodded slowly. Aria laughed sadly.

"Did you know about before?"