chapter 101

Tag.

I lightly jumped out of the carriage that stopped. I arrived alone with no maid or escort, so there was no one to hold me under the carriage. I was faced with a magnificent building in front of me and was at a loss for words for a moment. The shining white temple had the power to overwhelm people.

'...The atmosphere is similar to Helene's.'

I smiled as I remembered the restaurant where I had stopped walking for a long time. This is because the face of a person I met there came to mind.

I visited today to keep my promise with Julian, but more than anything, I had something to check.

'You have to be convinced of the conjectures.'

It's disgusting to wrap my head up alone and worry. I don't know if I'll be able to see you, but I was thinking of making a decision today anyway.

"P-Princess Krysis?"

One of the paladins who found me wandered in front of the temple gates and widened his eyes. Usually nobles make reservations a few days in advance and visit, but I would because I showed up without a word. He smiled gently at the paladin who was wandering around not knowing what to do with the appearance of a large figure.

"I visited quietly to receive a prayer from the priest. I hope there is no scandal."

Emphasizing the last words, I spoke over and over again, and the paladin, who seemed to be calling out to his boss, quickly became clear.

"Aren't the temples always open to everyone?"

"O-of course!"

I came to pray in silence, but I couldn't help but attract attention. The paladin who saw me for a moment pointed to the sword at my waist.

"I…but weapons are prohibited. If you give me this, I'll keep it safe."

"Oh sure. It's a beautiful sword, so I'd appreciate it if you'd take care of it."

I really didn't like removing the sword from my body, but I laughed and handed the sword to the paladin. The fact that a noble lady uses a sword was surprising, but the paladin made a subtle expression and opened the door.

Kig.

A huge door opened. I walked on a dustless marble floor and entered the temple. The temple, shining with colored lights that entered through the stained glass windows, was full of grandeur and solemnity.

The priest guarding the hall found me and made a shocked expression, but soon managed his expression and laughed profusely.

"Thank you for visiting the temple, sister. May the protection of the sun be with you."

"Thank you for your welcome. I hope you always live in a place where the light remains."

"Do you have any special reason for visiting?"

I responded with a soft smile.

"Personally, I would like to meet High Priest Julian. Could you tell him that I have something to ask about 'Eli'?"

Originally, he couldn't have a personal meeting with the high priest without a word beforehand, but it was Krysis. Said the priest, who was worried with a slightly embarrassed expression.

"Would you mind waiting here for a moment? First of all, I'll ask the high priest and come."

I wonder if I waited about 5 minutes sitting in the chair guided by the priest, the priest ran at a fast pace.

"The high priest says it's fine to see you right now. May I show you the reception room?"

"Of course."

I smiled and followed him down the hall. The priest who led me into a room bowed his head.

"The high priest will arrive soon."

I looked at the priest's back, quietly walked in and sat on the provided sofa. With eyes full of determination, I looked toward the door for Julian to enter.

I will ask directly.

In fact, I was going to go to Eli in person and ask him, but I didn't know if he was a human who hadn't corrected himself even though I called him a high priest until now.

'But Julian seems to be able to answer honestly.'

When I think about the attitude in front of me.

Would you have waited about 10 minutes while having tea with the set of sandwiches in front of the table?

"There's a lot of shit. Do you think I'm lazy like you?"

“Ah, is it really good for you to go to sleep? Come first! You will never regret it!”

There was a sound of screaming outside the door. They were both familiar voices.

'You've noticed why I came here.'

As expected, Julian quickly caught on. He was thinking of asking, but it was quite timely to bring the person in charge and confirm it.

"Why am I meeting with an aristocrat who wanted to see you personally?"

"Well, first of all, come see. Okay! Can I come in?"

"Ahead."

I heard Julian's voice, still making a noise with his mouth, and I allowed it lightly.

Having.

The appearance I felt outside became harsh at this time. At one point, I heard a fight.

"Let it go! Let it go! This fucking new shit is really...!"

"Ouch! Don't step on my feet! Crazy, don't pull your hair! Don't run away!"

"Only clothes, only changing clothes, no, hats, hats..."

"You'll hide it forever, idiot! Oh no, just a little...!"

Beep.

Waiting for it to open, I thought I would stay up all night so I opened it first. The sound of a fight, a whisper as if to prevent her from hearing them, was very loud, so she couldn't pretend she hadn't heard it.

When I opened the door, the two young men who were fluttering like bites on the ground stopped at the top.

Julian, whose hair was tousled, came out and made eye contact and hiccuped. With my arms crossed, I looked around me with cold eyes.

Julián holds him tightly to prevent anyone from escaping. In several places on his white uniform they left kick marks.

And Eli's eyes go wide.

As it was always hidden under his hat, his hair had for the first time a mysterious light blue swaying like a wave.

The clothes he wore were none other than a white robe with the sun, which was only allowed to the owners of the sun temple.

'This is the Pope, even if you look at him as you go.'