chapter 82

"...Then I'll go."

Le Wellin opened his mouth and stared at the entrance, kicking out with his tongue and disappearing. Whether he disappeared or not, he couldn't move me on the spot.

'Why does Didy come out here?'

It really was a surprise. The open mouth didn't think to close, and the inside of my head turned white. He was looking at Didy sitting by the throne.

'The prince of the Solatine Empire... is one of the male leads.'

Dominik Ilias di Helios Solatine. The prince of the empire and one of the male protagonists of the novel 'The night of the fairy'

Prince Dominik is the same person Didy had saved.

'Crazy.'

The only thing that came out was a curse.

Was that the moment?

Twisted. I twisted the original.

In the original play, Dominik and Aria's point of contact was an incident where Dominik was rendered unconscious by the assassins.

Prince Dominik, son of the former empress, was named crown prince from birth in the original. However, when he was 5 years old, another woman was crowned empress and she began risking Dominik's life to raise her second son, the second prince, as her successor.

'The emperor loved Dominik, but he couldn't help him.'

The Emperor must appoint the Crown Prince, but the Emperor must be the Emperor. The emperor could not get involved at all in the face of blood. It was a long tradition of the Solatine family.

'In this process, all shortcuts and illegalities are implicitly allowed.'

That's why Dominik faced an endless assassination crisis despite being the prince.

'He has endured until now, but at the time of the beginning of the novel, the assassins attacked him, rendering him unconscious.'

In my memory, there was a time when the prince's coronation ceremony was held. In other words, Dominik was named crown prince at birth. Also, if Dominik had fallen, the empire would have faltered. I should have felt weird because there haven't been any articles about this so far.

I screamed silently and rubbed my head.

'The contact between Aria and Dominik is when Aria heals an unconscious Dominik!'

Fairies, the closest beings to nature, had the healing power that could be saved as long as their lives were united, no matter how much they suffered. Aria, a mixed-race fairy, was born with this power, and had to be pointed out while she healed Prince Dominik with her healing powers.

'But it's ruined.'

I saved Dominik, who had to be in a coma.

Okay. I have become the original destroyer.

'Damn!'

The glass he was holding was broken. I stared at Dominik for a long time like a charmed person, but the man sitting next to the throne with a beautiful smile as if drawn turned his gaze from him to me.

My eyes met deep blue eyes that seemed to fall down.

His eyes widen, causing a great ripple.

'Shit!'

I quickly turned my head while cursing inside. My heart was beating like crazy. Dominik's gaze rested persistently on my face.

'Shouldn't you have admitted it? surely! He even wore a mask!'

There's no way I can recognize it. He always wore a mask when I met him. Even if he thought they were similar, there was no way the sword master and the Duke's miss could relate.

"...What. Why is your neck red?"

Aria, who had approached, took turns looking at me, who showed an unusual reaction, and the Prince who was still looking at me, narrowing his eyes.

"No way, do you like it?"

It was a voice so dull it was unsettling. Aria looked back for what she was talking about and looked seriously.

“The face is worth looking at, but… No. Compared to my sister, it's a bear. A prince would have a lot of money, but my sister couldn't even give it to a dragon…”

Looking at the prince with eyes of fire seemed to be enraged as if something had been stolen from him.

"It's not like that. Just because he looks like someone I know."

Taking a look, I avoided Aria's gaze and ran to the corner.

'You must have recognized him. surely.