chapter 86

Thank you so much. I really wanted to meet you because you're the one who turns the damn tyrant into sugar-coated macaroons. I was really curious what kind of person you were, but seeing you in person, I can see why I was crazy."

"...?"

"My daughter, since I was so picky about everything, I thought my eyes were running to heaven, but in fact, I was above Ra's place. Miss is too much for your son."

"What...?"

"Well, after seeing the miss, he becomes a lunatic..."

There were only words that I did not understand. Aria, who was listening to him, was also looking at the man with an expression that she didn't know what she was talking about.

After a while, the man who was excitedly talking about the unknown stopped. As he looked at Aria and me, he spilled arsenic and clicked his tongue.

"Young man, the filthy temper… If I do this any longer, my limbs will break alive in his hand. He's a little scary, but he's cool inside. Anyway, he's punished because a weak subordinate overloads him for his story." of love."

After all, I couldn't understand. I looked back a bit, searching for something.

'...Eli?'

As the blessing was delayed, somehow, an eye caught Eli in the crowd. When his cold gaze met me, he went upstairs with the same kindness as always.

"Tsu. That double rack."

In the eyes of the man looking at Eli, a light of reproach turned. He seemed to see a cockroach crawling on the ceiling.

"The Supreme Minister. Won't you bless?"

I don't know how to react, and while I'm away, Aria gracefully shoots him. Just the way she spoke and the smile on her mouth was sweet, but her eyes seemed to see a madman.

"Oh. Look at my spirit! I have to. I'm sorry."

The man who wanted to say 'Speak with the eyes' with Eli nodded relaxedly. The man who turned his eyes and looked at me smiled spitefully, like a bad boy who liked his toy.

"I am Julian, the high priest of the temple of the sun. If you need help from the temple, come to me at any time."

'It was definitely the first time we met...'

Curiously, Julian's eyes were filled with favor. I was reminded of Eli, who was kind to me from the first meeting, so I wondered for a moment if he was a face that could communicate well with the people in the temple.

"I will bless you."

Julian, who quickly returned with a stern expression, exudes divine power on his hand. A silver glow explodes over Aria and my head. I was stunned by the quick change in posture, but I closed my eyes comfortably at the welcoming, numbing sensation of divine power.

"The end of the year has come repeating the sun rises and sets. Blessings be on the young living beings who are trying to sprout in the winter when life goes to rest. The sun will shine their way, and as the sun rises and put on, they will have spotless glory."

A monotone voice spoke the blessing softly. Julian raised his hand as the sunlight covered my head.

"The blessing is over. I wish all the young spirits who are making their debut a life of peace."

Applause erupted. Julian turned and frowned at me before disappearing.

"Don't forget. Whenever you need help, come to me."

'What does it mean?'

I frowned. I was wondering if there would only be crazy guys in the temple of the sun.