chapter 19

The sword master is a swordsman ahead of a sword expert. A sword master's level is usually based on when the aura can be taken.

'The aura is based on mana, the power that mother nature presents to humans. Mana isn't a trait that really harms humans because it's nature itself.'

However, people who have reached the skill level are the most powerful killing weapons, because they can live in this aura.

'The criteria for choosing a good sword are the type of iron, country of origin, skill of the smith, quenching number, and presence or absence of horsepower...'

He was a man true to his profession, referring to him, he was crazy about swords.

He is a person who maintains the position of leader, he is a gentleman who is usually silent and becomes an explanation machine when there is a discussion about the sword. His posture change was funny and cute, so he was a popular candidate for the male lead in 'Fairy Night'.

When I read the book, I thought that kind of look was so cute that I gave Reiner a favor mark. If you meet a sword master type...

"If you'll excuse me, can I talk to you?"

The question becomes serious.

His footsteps stopped right behind my back. I couldn't turn my body easily at a voice that seemed to contain madness.

Meanwhile, Reiner Einhard, a madman, never lets go when he meets someone higher level than him. That was the problem.

'...Good'

If he does, I'll just hit him. I tried with all my might to calm my mind. I don't know if it was the second half of his awakening as a full sword master, but now I can subdue him if he stays as just a sword expert.

After several deep breaths, I turned around.

"What's happening?"

I faced the ocean liner that was approaching head-on. The distance between him and me was less than a step. The eyes that meet must rise sharply because of the difference in height. I held my breath for a moment.

'Silver gray hair that shines like a moon in the middle of the night. His golden eyes sparkled like a beast at the top of the food chain. His eyes rigid, but indifferent.'

Reiner had a pretty face that allowed him to be a candidate for the male lead.

'It's the same as Didy.'

I narrowed my eyes, remembering Didy's beautiful face, which I still remember clearly. Suddenly, her extreme beauty and her blank eyes went temporarily out of focus.

"I accidentally saw your aura when I was passing by on the road."

Just as expected. Reiner, who started talking about the sword, his eyes lit up. Beast-like, they glowed with an excitement bordering on madness.

'I remember that the keyword for this child was an obsessed man, and I was indifferent to everything. His eyes were in bad taste.'

'By the way, then?'

I tried to suppress the anxiety that arose.

His eyes opened and closed repeatedly. The tail of her mouth suddenly rises. She was so flustered by the coral colored lips that they parted slightly to admire the shimmering beauty of it.

"Are you, the mercenary king, the black plague Mir?"

'Damn it' I exhaled a deep sigh.

Crazy.

I knew I couldn't stop them from seeing my aura, however, I couldn't stop my head from hurting. The male lead of the original play has found out who I am.